Table of Contents
Gorou Ascension Material
|20 to 20+||20.000||x1||–||x3||x3|
|40 to 40+||40.000||x3||x2||x10||x15|
|50 to 50+||60.000||x6||x4||x20||x12|
|60 to 60+||80.000||x3||x8||x30||x18|
|70 to 70+||100.000||x6||x12||x45||x12|
|80 to 80+||120.000||x6||x20||x60||x24|
Gorou Skill and Talents
For skill and talents, we are covering combat talents, passive talents, constellation, and all necessary materials to increase Gorou combat talents.
|Ripping Fang Fletching (Normal Attack)||– Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.|
– Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, stone crystals will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged crystalline arrow will deal Geo DMG.
– Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
|Inzuzaka All-Round Defense (Elemental Skill)||Deals AoE Geo DMG and sets up a General’s War-Banner.|
Provides the following buffs based on the number of party members who are of the Geo Element:
– Geo party member grants “Standing Firm”: DEF Bonus.
– Geo party members adds the “Impregnable” effect: grants resistance to interruption.
– Geo party members adds the “Shatter” effect: grants a Geo DMG Bonus.
Only 1 General’s War-Banner that Gorou created himself can exist on the field at any one time. Characters can only benefit from 1 General’s War-Banner at a time.
|Juuga Forward Into Victory (Elemental Burst)||Displaying his valor as a general, Gorou deals AoE Geo DMG and creates a field known as General’s Glory to embolden his comrades.|
This field has the following properties:
– It has the same effects as the General’s War Banner created by Inuzaka Ail-Round Defense, providing buffs based on the number of party members whose Element is Geo. It will also move together with your active character.
– Generates 1 Crystal Collapse every 1.5s that deals AoE Geo DMG to 1 opponent within its AoE.
– It will pull elemental shards created by the Crystallize Reaction within its AoE to your active character’s position every 1.5s.
If a General’s War-Banner created by Gorou himself currently exists on the field when this ability is used, it will be destroyed. Additionally, using Inuzaka All-Round Defense while General’s Glory is active will not create a General’s War-Banner.
IF Gorou falls in battle, the General’s Glory effects that he activated himself will be canceled.
|Seeker of Shinies||Display the location of nearby resources unique to Inazuma on the mini-map.|
|Headless of the Wind and Weather||When using Juuga: Forward Unto Victory, all party members DEF is increased by 25% until the duration of General’s Glory End.|
|A Favor Repaid||Gorou receives the following DMG Bonuses to his attacks based on his DEF:|
– Inuzaka All-Round Defense’s Skill DMG is increased by 156% of his DEF.
– Juuga: Forward Unto Victory’s Skill DMG and Crystal Collapse DMG is increased by 15.6% of DEF.
Talent Level Up Materials
|Level||Mora||Talent Books||Common||Boss Material||Crown|
|1||Rushing Hound: Swift as the Wind||When characters (other than Gorou himself) within the AoE of a General’s War-Banner of General’s Glory created by Gorou himself deal Geo DMG to opponents. The CD of Gorou’s Inazuka All-Round Defense is decreased by 2s. This effect can occur once every 10s.|
|2||Sitting Hound: Steady as a Clock||When an active character within the AoE of General’s Glory obtains an Elemental Shard from a Crystallize Reaction. Gorou’s own General’s Glory duration is icnreased by 1s. Its duration can be increased by a maximum of 3s.|
|3||Mauling Hound: Fierce as Fire||Increases the Level of Inuzaka All-Round Defense by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|4||Lapping Hound: Warm as Water||When General’s Glory is in the “Impregnable” or “Shatter” states, it will also heal the active character within its AoE every 1.5s for 50% of Groou’s own DEF.|
|5||Striking Hound: Thunderous Force||Increases the level of Juuga: Forward Unto Victory by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|6||Valiant Hound: Mountainous Fealty||When the General’s War-Banner or General’s Glory are currently providing buffs of the “Standing Firm,” “Impregnable,” and “Shatter” levels, the Crit DMG of Geo DMG dealt by all party members is increased by 10%/20%/40% respectively.|