A young man carrying a longsword who is frequently seen at book booths. He has a heart of gold and yearns for justice and fairness for all.
For build, please read: Xingqiu Build Guide (Sub DPS & Support)
Table of Contents
Xingqiu Ascension Material
|20 to 20+||20000||x1||–||x3||x3|
|40 to 40+||40000||x3||x2||x10||x15|
|50 to 50+||60000||x6||x4||x20||x12|
|60 to 60+||80000||x3||x8||x30||x18|
|70 to 70+||100000||x6||x12||x45||x12|
|80 to 80+||120000||x6||x20||x60||x24|
For skill and talents, we are covering combat talents, passive talents, constellation, and all necessary materials to increase Xingqiu combat talents.
|Guhua Style (Normal Attack)||– Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
|Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen (Elemental Skill)||Xingqiu performs twin strikes with his sword, dealing Hydro DMG. At the same time, his ability creates the maximum number of Rain Swords, which will orbit your active character.|
The Rain Swords have the following properties:
– When a character takes DMG, the Rain Sword will shatter, reducing the amount of DMG taken.
– Increase the character’s resistance to interruption.
– 20% of Xingqiu’s Hydro DMG Bonus will be converted to additional DMG Reduction for the Rain Swords. The maximum amount of additional DMG Reduction that can be gained this way is 24%.
– The initial maximum number of Rain Swords is 3.
– Using this ability applies the Wet status onto the character.
The twin strikes generate 5 elemental particles when it hit at least 1 target.
|Guhua Sword: Raincutter (Elemental Burst)||Rainbow Bladework:|
– Your active character’s Normal Attacks will trigger consecutive sword rain attacks, dealing Hydro DMG.
– Rain Swords will remain at the maximum number throughout the ability’s duration.
– These effects carry over to other characters.
|Hydropathic||When a Rain Sword is shattered or when its duration expires, it regenerates the current character’s HP based on 6% of Xingqiu’s Max HP.|
|Blades Amidst Raindrops||Xingqiu gains a 20% Hydro DMG Bonus.|
|Flash of Genius||When Xingqiu crafts Character Talent Materials, he has a 25% chance to refund one count of one material out of all the crafting materials used.|
Talent Level Up Materials
|Level||Mora||Talent Books||Common||Boss Material||Crown|
|1||The Scent Remained||Increases the maximum number of Rain Swords by 1.|
|2||Rainbow Upon The Azure Sky||Extends the duration of Guhua Sword: Raincutter by 3s. Decreases the Hydro RES of opponents hit by sword rain by 15% for 4s.|
|3||Weaver of Verses||Increases the level of Guhua Sword: Raincutter by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|4||Evilsoother||Throughout the duration of Guhua Sword: Raincutter, the DMG dealt by Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen is increased by 50%.|
|5||Embrace of Rain||Increases the level of Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|6||Hence Call Them My Own Verses||Activating 2 of Guhua Sword: Raincutter’s sword rain attacks greatly increases the DMG of the third. Xingqiu regenerates 3 Energy when sword rain attacks hit opponents.|