Himeko is 5 star Erudition character in Honkai Star Rail. During tutorial story, she join your team temporarily and help player fight the doomsday beast and during that fight we have acess for her trial. So more or less we know how her kit works.
Himeko is the one who repaired the Astral Express. To witness the vast starry sky, she decided to travel with the Astral Express. Her hobby is brewing hand-made coffee.
Himeko Build Guide
Himeko is AoE damage dealer, able to damage multiple enemies in one go. When enemy weakness broken, she will gain stacks and at 3 stacks she will launch follow up attack after ally attack to enemy, consuming all her stacks. You might recongnize her attack enemy multiple times during trial, that’s how it is.
Himeko Light Cones
- Before Dawn: Increases the wearer’s CRIT DMG by 36/42/48/54/60%. Increases the wearer’s Skill and Ultimate DMG by 18/21/24/27/30%. After the wearer uses their Skill or Ultimate, they gain Somnus Corpus. Upon triggering a follow-up attack, Somnus Corpus will be consumed and the follow-up attack DMG increases by 48/56/64/72/80%.
- Today is Another Peaceful Day: After entering battle, increases the wearer’s DMG based on their Max Energy. DMG increases by 0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35/0.4% per point of Energy, up to 160 Energy.
- Night on the Milky Way: For every enemy on the field, increases the wearer’s ATK by 9/10.5/12/13.5/15%, up to 5 stacks. When an enemy is inflicted with Weakness Break, the DMG dealt by the wearer increases by 30/35/40/45/50% for 1 turn.
- The Seriousness of Breakfast: Increases the wearer’s DMG by 12/15/18/21/24%. For every defeated enemy, the wearer’s ATK increases by 4/5/6/7/8%, stacking up to 4 time(s).
- Geniuses Repose: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 16/20/24/28/32%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, the wearer’s CRIT DMG increases by 24/30/36/42/48% for 3 turn(s).
Relics Sets and Planar Ornament
She is fire damage dealer, so Firesmith of Lava Forging is the best choice for her. You can get this relics from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Conflagration in Stargazer Navalia, Xianzhou Luofu.
|4 Firesmith of Lava Forging||(2) Increases Fire DMG by 10%.|
(4) Increases the wearer’s Skill DMG by 12%. After unleashing Ultimate, increases the wearer’s Fire DMG by 12% for next attack.
Musketeer of Wild Wheat as general ATK relics set also can be used as alternative if you haven’t get Firesmith set with good stats.
|4 Musketeer of Wild Wheat||(2) ATK increases by 12%.|
(4) The wearer’s SPD increases by 6% and Basic ATK DMG increases by 10%.
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
As damage dealer, she depend a lot on usual 3 stats: CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate, and ATK. As usual, try to get 1:2 ratio between CRIT Rate:CRIT DMG.
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate||Speed/ATK%||Fire DMG||ATK%|
Best Team for Himeko?
Team using starter team as base, assuming you got her from departure warp.
Himeko Carry Team
Team with tank, debuffer, and buffer. You can replace Tingyun with Bronya if you have her.
Himeko Ascension Materials and Stats (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
Deals Fire DMG equal to 50% of Himeko’s ATK to a single enemy.
Deals Fire DMG equal to 100% of Himeko’s ATK to a single enemy and Fire DMG equal to 40% of Himeko’s ATK to any adjacent enemies.
Deals Fire DMG equal to 132% of Himeko’s ATK to all enemies. Additionally, Himeko additionally regenerates 10 Energy for each enemy defeated.
When an enemy’s Weakness is Broken, Himeko gains a stack of Charge (max 3 stacks). If Himeko is fully Charged, deals Fire DMG equal to 68% of Himeko’s ATK to all enemies after an ally performs an attack, and consumes all Charge stacks. Gains 1 stack of Charge at the beginning of the battle.
|ImpairAfter using Himeko’s Technique, use a satellite beam to create a Burning Zone that lasts for 15 second(s). When entering battle in the Burning Zone, there is a 100% base chance to increase Fire DMG taken by enemies by 10% for 2 turn(s).|
|1||My Childhood||After “Victory Rush” is triggered, Himeko’s SPD increases by 20%|
for 2 turn(s).
|2||Convergence||Deals 15% more DMG to enemies with HP values equal to 50% of their Max HP or less.|
|3||Poised||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|4||Dedication||When her Skill Breaks an enemy’s Weakness, Himeko gains 1 additional stack(s) of Charge.|
|5||Aspiration||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|6||Trailblaze!||Himeko’s Ultimate hits 2 more times, with each additional hit dealing DMG equal to 40% of her Ultimate DMG to a random enemy|