Bailu is one of two healer available in Honkai Star Rail right now. Considering that Honkai Star Rail only have 2 healers at the moment, Bailu is the best healer in the game right now. If you are lucky enough to get her from Warp, then I guarantee that your team survivability rate will be high even in auto mode.
Bailu is The High Elder of the Vidyadhara, who is also known as the “Healer Lady” on the Luofu. She uses her unique medical science and the medical treatment that can only be provided by the Vidyadhara dragon race to save lives.
Bailu Build in Honkai: Star Rail
She have appearance of a small child with dragon horn and dragon tail, some people even jokingly said that she is Qiqi of Honkai Star Rail. But luckily she didn’t suffer same fate as Qiqi during early days of Genshin Impact (outclassed by character with lower rarity).
You will met the dragon lady in Xianzhou Luofu main story when she tried to heal some mara struck soldier. Trailblazer will interract and help her a bit in the story. Take a note that I won’t mention skills and traces priority here, because in my opinion IF you are gonna build character and use her a lot, I will assume that you are gonna level them all equally.
Besides regular healing skills, Bailu also have revive mechanics for just in case your teammates died in the middle of fight. Without further delay, here’s all recommendations to build bailu:
Bailu Light Cones
To improve her healing and recovery, here’s all 4 recommended Light Cone to use:
- Time Waits for No One: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 18/21/24/27/30% and Outgoing Healing by 12/14/16/18/20%. When the wearer heals allies, record the amount of Outgoing Healing. When any ally launches an attack, a random attacked enemy takes Additional DMG equal to 36/42/48/54/60% of the recorded Outgoing Healing value. This Additional DMG is of the same Type as the wearer’s, is not affected by other buffs, and can only occur 1 time per turn.
- Post-Op Conversation: Increases Energy Regeneration Rate of its wearer by 8/10/12/14/16% and increases Outgoing Healing when they use their Ultimate by 12/15/18/21/24%.
- Warmth Shortens Cold Nights: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 16/20/24/28/32%. When using Basic ATK or Skill, restores all allies’ HP by an amount equal to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4% of their respective Max HP.
- Shared Feeling: Increases the wearer’s Outgoing Healing by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%. When using Skill, regenerates 2/3/3/4/4 Energy for all allies.
Best Relics and Planar Ornaments
For healer character, the only choice is Passerby of Wandering Cloud which obtainable from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Drifting in Corridor of Fading Echoes, Jarilo-VI.
- (2) Increases Outgoing Healing by 10%.
- (4) At the beginning of the battle, immediately recovers 1 Skill Point.
Planar Sets: Link and Rope
There’s 2 Planar Ornament that you can use on her. This 2 ornament have it’s own plus depend on what team you are using and what are you gonna use Bailu for, whether it’s purely healing or energy regeneration support as well.
- (2) Fleet of the Ageless: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%.
- (2) Sprightly Vonwacq: Increases the wearer’s Energy Regeneration Rate by 5%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 145 or higher, the wearer’s action is Advanced Forward by 50% immediately upon entering battle.
And for stats for every relic piece:
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
Bailu Best Team?
She is a healer, she can work in any team. For current high level content like Simulated Universe, it’s safer to play her with Tank.
Bailu Ascension Materials and Stats (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
Deals Lightning DMG equal to 50% of Bailu’s ATK to a single enemy.
|Singing Among Clouds|
Heals a single ally for 8% of Bailu’s Max HP plus 64. Bailu then heals a single ally 2 more time(s). After each healing, the Outgoing Healing for the next healing is reduced by 15%.
|Leap of Marsh Drakon|
Heals all allies for 10.8% of Bailu’s Max HP plus 72. For allies that are not already “Invigorated”, Bailu “Invigorates” them. For those who are already “Invigorated,” Bailu makes their “Invigoration” last 1 more turn.
“Invigoration” can last for 2 turn(s). This effect cannot stack.
|Gourdful of Elixir|
When an Invigorated ally is hit, heals the ally for 5% of Bailu’s Max HP plus 50 . This effect can trigger for up to 2 time(s). When an ally is knocked down, Bailu immediately heals them for 22.5% of Bailu’s Max HP plus 180. This effect can only be triggered 1 time per battle.
|Saunter in the Rain|
After using Bailu’s Technique, at the start of the next battle, all allies are Invigorated for 1 turn(s).
|1||Meridian Infusion: Ambrosial Aqua||If the target ally’s current HP is equal to their Max HP when Invigoration ends, Bailu additionally regenerates 8 Energy for this target.|
|2||Pot of Slumbering Dragon||After using her Ultimate, Bailu’s Outgoing Healing increases by an additional 15% for 2 turn(s).|
|3||Enigmatic Marvel||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|4||Menace Exorcised||Every healing provided by Bailu’s Skill makes the recipient deal 10% more DMG for 2 turn(s). This effect can stack up to 3 time(s).|
|5||Removal of Earthly Troubles||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|6||Drooling Drop of Draconic Divinity||Bailu can heal 2 downed allies in total in one battle.|