Asta is the lead researcher of the Herta Space Station and your free Harmony character from Honkai Star Rail. You will get Asta upon introduction of warp or gacha system, akin to Noelle from Genshin Impact.
She is rich AF and Arlan is around to manage her spending limit. From one of her story, she gave Trailblazer 200 million credit just to scare “Foxian Beauty” scammer from Xanzhou Luofu. That was hillarious!
|Affiliation||Herta Space Station|
Asta is the lead researcher of Herta Space Station and a lady from a renowned family. She’s an astronomer overflowing with curiosity, and excels at managing the disparate staff of the space station.
Asta Build as Support and Sub DPS
When it comes to gameplay, Asta is support character who can boost ally ATK and SPEED. But because of her skillset, she can work pretty well as sub dps. Because of this, it’s recommended to build her with general dps build which focus on ATK, CRIT Rate, and CRIT DMG. As usual, try to have 1:2 ratio between CRIT Rate:CRIT DMG.
Asta Light Cones
- But the Battle Isn’t Over: Increases the wearer’s Energy Regeneration Rate by 10/12/14/16/18% and regenerates 1 Skill Point when the wearer uses their Ultimate on an ally. This effect can be triggered after every 2 uses of the wearer’s Ultimate. When the wearer uses their Skill, the next ally taking action (except the wearer) deals 30/35/40/45/50% more DMG for 1 turn(s).
- Planetary Rendezvous: Upon battle entry, if an ally deals the same DMG Type as the wearer, DMG dealt increases by 12/15/18/21/24%.
- Dance! Dance! Dance!: When the wearer uses their Ultimate, all allies’ actions are Advanced Forward by 16/18/20/22/24%
- Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds: At the start of the battle and whenever the wearer’s turn begins, one of the following effects is applied randomly: All allies’ ATK increases by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%, all allies’ CRIT DMG increases by 12/15/18/21/24%, or all allies’ Energy Regeneration Rate increases by 6/7.5/9/10.5/12%. The applied effect cannot be identical to the last effect applied, and will replace the previous effect. The applied effect will be removed when the wearer has been knocked down. Effects of the similar type cannot be stacked.
Asta Best Relics
She is fire character and will deal decent damage while supporting your team, so Firesmith of Lava Forging is the best choice for her. You can get this relics set from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Conflagration in Stargazer Navalia, Xianzhou Luofu.
|Firesmith of Lava-Forging||(2) Increases Fire DMG by 10%.|
(4) Increases the wearer’s Skill DMG by 12%. After unleashing Ultimate, increases the wearer’s Fire DMG by 12% for next attack.
There’s 2 Planar Ornament (Link and Rope) that you can use on Asta: Fleet of the Ageless and Sprightly Vonwacq:
- (2) Fleet of the Ageless: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%. (obtainable from Herta Simulated Universe, World 3)
- (2) Sprightly Vonwacq: Increases the wearer’s Energy Regeneration Rate by 5%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 145 or higher, the wearer’s action is Advanced Forward by 50% immediately upon entering battle. (obtainable from Herta Simulated Universe, World 4)
Best Stats and Substats
Pretty much like general DPS or Sub DPS build which focuses on ATK, CRIT Rate, and CRIT DMG.
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate/CRIT DMG||ATK%||Fire DMG||Energy Regen Rate/ATK%|
|CRIT Rate/CRIT DMG > ATK% > Speed > Break Effect|
Asta Best Team?
She is support character that boost ally ATK and SPEED so she can work with any team. For flex character slot, you can put anyone there whether it’s a healer, tank, or more buffer.
Starter team with all free characters given by the game.
Fire team with Himeko as main DPS and Tingyun/Bronya as extra buffer.
Hypercarry which focuses on buffing DPS to the max. Replace Seele with other DPS like Jing Yuan, Sushang, etc.
Asta Ascension Materials and Stats (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
Deals Fire DMG equal to 50% of Asta’s ATK to a single enemy.
Deals Fire DMG equal to 25% of Asta’s ATK to a single enemy with 4 more bombardments. Each bombardment deals Fire DMG equal to 25% of Asta’s ATK to a random enemy.
Increases SPD of all allies by 36 for 2 turn(s).
Gains a Charging stack for every different enemy hit by Asta plus an additional stack if the enemy hit has Fire Weakness. For every Charging stack Asta has, all allies’ ATK increases by 5%, up to 5 time(s). Starting from her second turn, Asta’s Charging stack count is reduced by 3 at the beginning of every turn.
|Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, deals Fire DMG equal to 50% of Asta’s ATK to all enemies.|
|1||A Star’s Lyricless Song||Asta’s Skill will deal DMG 1 additional time to the target enemy.|
|2||The Moon Understands Its Cycle||After using her Ultimate, Asta’s Charging stacks will not be reduced in the next turn.|
|3||The Ecliptic Meteorite’s Change||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15 . Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|4||When the Aurora Manifests||Asta’s Energy Regeneration Rate increases by 15% when she has 2 or more Charging stacks.|
|5||Mystery of Deep Space Objects||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15 . Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|6||Sleep Under the Milky Way||Asta loses 1 less Charging stack(s) every turn.|