Natasha is doctor in the Underworld and secretly leader of Wildfire. She is the only 4 star healer in Honkai Star Rail for now and player will get her for free later in the Belobog underworld story.
Natasha is a doctor from the Underworld and a caregiver of children. Alongside her kindness and caring, she also has a dangerous side.
Natasha Build Guide
Natasha skill: Love, Heal, and Choose will heal one ally for chunk of her HP+ at the beginning of each turn for 2 turn(s). While her ultimate: Gift of Rebirth will heal all allies for percentage of her max HP+.
After trying some party and repeating story few times, I can say that having healer is a must. Moreover if you are doing Forgotten Halls and Herta Simulated World that have even harder enemy.
Natasha healing depend on how much HP she have, so your priority will be getting HP in the main stats and substats.
Best Light Cone for Natasha
- Time Waits for No One: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 18/21/24/27/30% and Outgoing Healing by 12/14/16/18/20%. When the wearer heals allies, record the amount of Outgoing Healing. When any ally launches an attack, a random attacked enemy takes Additional DMG equal to 36/42/48/54/60% of the recorded Outgoing Healing value. This Additional DMG is of the same Type as the wearer’s, is not affected by other buffs, and can only occur 1 time per turn.
- Post-Op Conversation: Increases Energy Regeneration Rate of its wearer by 8/10/12/14/16% and increases Outgoing Healing when they use their Ultimate by 12/15/18/21/24%.
- Warmth Shortens Cold Nights: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 16/20/24/28/32%. When using Basic ATK or Skill, restores all allies’ HP by an amount equal to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4% of their respective Max HP.
- Shared Feeling: Increases the wearer’s Outgoing Healing by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%. When using Skill, regenerates 2/3/3/4/4 Energy for all allies.
- Carnucopia: When the wearer uses their Skill or Ultimate, their Outgoing Healing increases by 12/15/18/21/24%.
Best Relics for Natasha
For healing specific relic, currently we only have 1 which is Passerby of Wandering Cloud from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Drifting in Corridor of Fading Echoes, Jarilo-VI. With 2 and 4 set effect below:
- (2) Increases Outgoing Healing by 10%.
- (4) At the beginning of the battle, immediately recovers 1 Skill Point.
As for Planar Ornament, it’s recommended to use Fleet of the Ageless from Herta Simulated Universe World 3
|Fleet of the Ageless||(2) Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%.|
Her heals based on HP percentage so stacking as much HP as you can is your main priority.
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
She is a healer, she can work in any team. Whether it’s physical team, wind team, fire team, etc. There’s always free slot when it comes to healer.
Ascension Materials and Stats (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
|Behind the Kindness|
Deals Physical DMG equal to 50% of Natasha’s ATK to a single enemy.
|Love, Heal, and Choose|
Heals a single ally for 9% of Natasha’s Max HP plus 60 . Heals the ally for another 6% of Natasha’s Max HP plus 40 at the beginning of each turn for 2 turn(s).
|Gift of Rebirth|
Heals all allies for 11.1% of Natasha’s Max HP plus 74.
When healing allies with HP values at 30% of their Max HP or lower, increases Natasha’s Outgoing Healing by 25%.
Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, deals Physical DMG equal to 80% of Natasha’s ATK to a random enemy, with a 100% base chance to Weaken all enemies. Enemies that are Weakened deal 30% less DMG to allies for 1 turn(s).
|1||Pharmacology Expertise||After being attacked, if Natasha’s current HP is at 30% of her Max HP or lower, she will heal herself for 1 time to restore HP equal to 20% of her Max HP plus 160. This effect can only be triggered 1 time per battle.|
|2||Clinical Research||Using her Ultimate grants continuous healing to allies with HP at 30% of their Max HP or lower for 1 turn(s). At the beginning of their turn, their HP is restored by 10% of Natasha’s Max HP plus 80.|
|3||The Right Cure||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|4||Miracle Cure||Natasha additionally regenerates 5 Energy after being attacked.|
|5||Preventive Treatment||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|6||Doctor’s Grace||Natasha’s Basic ATK deals additional Physical DMG equal to 40% of her Max HP.|