Serval is part of Honkai Star Rail pre-registration rewards, so players who play in the first few days of Honkai Star Rail will get her for free, and maybe even use it for a fight agains Doomsday Beast and some other quest in Herta Space Station and Balobog.
Serval is Belobog mechanic who used to be a researcher for the Technology Division of the Architects. As Gepard Landau’s elder sister, her personality stands in stark contrast to her brother’s. She loves an ancient form of music known as “rock ‘n’ roll” that was popular before the Eternal Freeze.
Serval Build: Overview
Serval is erudition character, so she’s more focusing into dealing AoE damage to multiple enemies. Her skill: Lightning Flash deals damage to single enemy and have 80% base chance to inflict shocked status to enemy. If enemy gets shocked, they will take Lightning DoT equal to chunk of Serval ATK in the beginning of each turn.
Serval ultimate: Here Comes the Mechanical Fever deals lightning damage to all enemies, and it will extend the duration of enemy shock state by 2 turn which synergize well with her skill.
Serval Light Cones
- Before Dawn: Increases the wearer’s CRIT DMG by 36/42/48/54/60%. Increases the wearer’s Skill and Ultimate DMG by 18/21/24/27/30%. After the wearer uses their Skill or Ultimate, they gain Somnus Corpus. Upon triggering a follow-up attack, Somnus Corpus will be consumed and the follow-up attack DMG increases by 48/56/64/72/80%.
- The Seriousness of Breakfast: Increases the wearer’s DMG by 12/15/18/21/24%. For every defeated enemy, the wearer’s ATK increases by 4/5/6/7/8%, stacking up to 3 time(s).
- Night on the Milky Way: For every enemy on the field, increases the wearer’s ATK by 9/10.5/12/13.5/15%, up to 5 stacks. When an enemy is inflicted with Weakness Break, the DMG dealt by the wearer increases by 30/35/40/45/50% for 1 turn.
- Today is Another Peaceful Day: After entering battle, increases the wearer’s DMG based on their Max Energy. DMG increases by 0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35/0.4% per point of Energy, up to 160 Energy.
- Geniuses Repose: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 16/20/24/28/32%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, the wearer’s CRIT DMG increases by 24/30/36/42/48% for 3 turn(s).
Best Relic Sets
Serval is lightning dps character, so the best relic set for him will be 4 Band of Sizzling Thunder which can be obtained from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Holy Hymn in Cloudford, Xianzhou Luofu.
|4 Band of Sizzling Thunder||(2) Increases Lightning DMG by 10%.|
(4) When the wearer uses Skill, increases the wearer’s ATK by 25% for 1 turn(s).
|2 Band of Sizzling Thunder + 2 Musketeer of Wild Wheat||(2) Increases Lightning DMG by 10%.|
(2) ATK increases by 12%.
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
Serval is your standard dps character so if you want to build her right way, you need to focus on 3 stats: ATK, CRIT Rate, and CRIT DMG. Try to get 1:2 ration of CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG.
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate||ATK%/SPD||Lightning DMG||ATK%|
|Crit Rate = Crit DMG > ATK% > Speed|
Best Team for Serval?
Ascension Materials and Stats (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
Deals Lightning DMG equal to 50% of Serval’s ATK to a single enemy.
Deals Lightning DMG equal to 60% of Serval’s ATK to a single enemy and Lightning DMG equal to 30% of Serval’s ATK to any adjacent enemies, with a 80% base chance for enemies hit to become Shocked for 2 turn(s). While Shocked, enemies will take Lightning DoT equal to 40% of Serval’s ATK at the beginning of each turn.
|Here Comes the Mechanical Fever|
Deals Lightning DMG equal to 108% of Serval’s ATK to all enemies. Enemies already Shocked will extend the duration of their Shock state by 2 turn(s).
After Serval attacks, deals additional Lightning DMG equal to 30% of Serval’s ATK to all Shocked enemies.
|Good Night, Belobog|
|Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, deals Lightning DMG equal to 50% of Serval’s ATK to a random enemy, and all enemies have a 100% base chance to become Shocked for 3 turn(s). While Shocked, enemies will take Lightning DoT equal to 50% of Serval’s ATK at the beginning of each turn.|
|1||Powerful and Resounding||Serval’s Basic ATK deals Lightning DMG equal to 60% of her Basic ATK DMG to a random enemy adjacent to the Basic ATK target.|
|2||Encore!||Every time her Talent is triggered to deal additional DMG, Serval regenerates 4 Energy.|
|3||Listen, the Heartbeat of the Gears||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|4||Make Some Noise!||Serval’s Ultimate has a 100% base chance to apply Shock to any enemies not currently Shocked. This Shock has the same effects as that applied by her Skill.|
|5||Belobog’s Loudest Roar!||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|6||This Song Echoes Through the Sky!||When Serval’s Energy is at 50% or higher, her Basic ATK and Skill DMG increase by 20%.|