|Title||Mender of Tribulations|
4 Tenacity of The Millelith
|(2) HP Increased by 20%.|
(4) When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the ATK of all nearby party members is increased by 20% and their Shield Strength is increased by 30% for 3s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.5s. This effect can still be triggered even when the character who is using this artifact set is not on the field
4 Noblesse Oblige
|(2) Elemental Burst DMG +20%.|
(4) Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
|Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill > Normal Attack|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
For optimal healing, go for HP% – HP% – HP%/Healing Bonus%. For more DMG, go full Elemental Mastery. And if you want to balance both/jack of all trades, mix between Elemental Mastery and HP between these 3 pieces.
Same goes for substats priority
|HP%/Elemental Mastery||HP%/Elemental Mastery||Elemental Mastery/Healing Bonus%|
|Elemental Mastery > HP% > Energy Recharge|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Kuki Shinobu combat talents, passive talents, and 6 level of constellations.
Shinobu Shadowsword (Normal Attack)
|– Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 rapid strikes.|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Sanctifying Ring (Elemental Skill)
|Creates a Grass Ring of Sanctification at the cost of part of her HP, dealing Electro DMG to nearby opponents.|
Grass Ring of Sanctification
Follows your current active character around. Deals Electro DMG to nearby opponents every 1.5s and restores HP for the active character(s) within the ring’s AoE based on Kuki Shinobu’s Max HP.
The HP consumption from using this skill can only bring her to 20% HP.
Gyoei Narukami Kariyama Rite (Elemental Burst)
|Stabs an evil-excoriating blade into the ground, creating a field that cleanses the area of all that is foul, dealing continuous Electro DMG to opponents within its AoE based on Shinobu’s Max HP.|
If Shinobu’s HP is less than or equal to 50% when this skill is used, the field will last longer.
|When Shinobu’s HP is not higher than 50%, her Healing Bonus is increased by 15%.|
|Sanctifying Ring’s abilities will be boosted based on Shinobu’s Elemental Mastery:|
– Healing amount will be increased by 75% of Elemental Mastery.
– DMG dealt is increased by 25% of Elemental Mastery
|Gains 25% more rewards when dispatched on an Inazuma Expedition for 20 hours.|
To Cloister Compassion
|Gyoei Narukami Kariyama Rite’s AoE is increased by 50%.|
To Forsake Fortune
|Grass Ring of Sanctification’s duration is increased by 3s.|
To Sequester Sorrow
|Increases the Level of Sanctifying Ring by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
To Sever Sealing
|When the Normal, Charged, or Plunging Attacks of the character affected by Shinobu’s Grass Ring of Sanctification hit opponents, a Thundergrass Mark will land on the opponent’s position and deal AoE Electro DMG based on 9.7% of Shinobu’s Max HP.|
This effect can occur once every 5s.
To Cease Courtesies
|Increases the Level of Gyoei Narukami Kariyama Rite by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
To Ward Weakness
|When Kuki Shinobu takes lethal DMG, this instance of DMG will not take her down. This effect will automatically trigger when her HP reaches 1 and will trigger once every 60s.|
When Shinobu’s HP drops below 25%, she will gain 150 Elemental Mastery for 15s. This effect will trigger once every 60s.