Specters are common enemies that player can find in Inazuma, specifically in Watatsumi Island and Seirai Island. This enemy have 3 different kind separated by elements: Anemo, Geo, and Hydro.
Specter is an annoying enemy, they are floats so it’s kinda hard to hit them unless you are using characters that able to do range attacks like bow and catalyst user.
3 Type of Specters
|A monster birthed from a high concentration of Anemo that can float in the air.|
|A monster birthed from a high concentration of Geo that can float in the air.|
|A monster birthed from a high concentration of Hydro that can float in the air.|
Specter type enemy drop will be used for new upcoming weapon and character upgrade/ascension.
Where to Find Specter Enemy in Inazuma?
Out of 6 islands in Inazuma, Specter enemies can be found in 2 island: Watatsumi Island and Seirai Island.
Some specter are invisible at first so you have to approach and walk around to aggro them.
- Teleport to designated teleport waypoint and head down to 2 level of waterfall. There’s 4 specters available in this area.
- Go to Statue of the Seven near Mouun Shrine then head north, down to waterfall. You can find specters along with Electro Slimes.
- Go to Statue of the Seven near Mouun Shrine then head south, down to large body of water. You can also run from second to third location, it’s not too far.
- Longest route so far, head to Sangonomiya Shrine teleport waypoint then head down to the area and continue following red arrow.
- Head to Bourou village teleport waypoint then follow the routes until the last one.
- Head to teleport waypoint before Bourou village then follow the routes.
- Head to teleport waypoint, walk around the location to aggro specters enemy. Can be found along with Hydro Slimes.
Your first start would be first teleport waypoint that you’ve unlock after your arrival in Seirai Island. From that area, walk east to the location.
Second route, you can start from Koseki Village teleport waypoint then walk towards higher ground to aggro the specters. After done with the area, head to small islet near Seiramaru to end this routes.
Specter farming routes in FOrt Hiraumi can be done in one routes, from teleport waypoint then walk all the way to the beach. With the last specter location can be found near Fort Hiraumi.
To farm Specters in area around Amakumo Peak, it’s recommended to clear first and second part of Seirai Stormchasers world quest to remove the barrier. After that, you can just following routes to farm Specters in the area.
Also, 2 routes in 2 small island, marked with orange arrow is optional since they’re pretty far and doint that one route along the island is more than enough. But if you are willing for more Specters material, then go farm.