10 locations of Mondstadt viewpoints in Genshin Impact. All screenshots of these viewpoints can be acessed through Menu –> Archive –> Geography –> switch dropdown to Mondstadt.
Table of Contents
- 1 The City of Wind – Mondstadt
- 2 The Marsh of Celestial Guardian – Starfell Lake
- 3 Windswept Wilderness – Windrest
- 4 Land of Clear Springs – Springvale
- 5 Manor of Daybreak – Dawn Winery
- 6 Favonius Cathedral – Mondstadt
- 7 Knights of Favonius Library – Mondstadt
- 8 Ancient Thousand Winds Temple – Thousand Winds Temple
- 9 Forgotten Sword Cemetery – Dadaupa Gorge
- 10 Abandoned Capital of Howling Winds – Stormterror Lair
The City of Wind – Mondstadt
Can be found at the cliff in Whispering Woods, overlooking Whispering Woods and Mondstadt.
The Marsh of Celestial Guardian – Starfell Lake
Fastest way to reach the location would be from Midsummer Courtyard (Thundering Fury domain)
Windswept Wilderness – Windrest
Can be reached easily from Mondstadt or other closer teleport waypoint.
Land of Clear Springs – Springvale
Head to Springvale teleport waypoint, then climb to the location, near fishing point.
Manor of Daybreak – Dawn Winery
You can start by heading to Statue of the Seven or teleport waypoint south of Andrius arena, then make your way to the location.
Favonius Cathedral – Mondstadt
Can be found right after entering cathedral, can’t miss it.
Knights of Favonius Library – Mondstadt
Can be found near Lisa office, you might already find this place during her story quest.
Ancient Thousand Winds Temple – Thousand Winds Temple
It’s quite far from any teleport waypoint. Can be found at the corner of Thousand Winds Temple, beware of Ruin Guard guarding this area.
Forgotten Sword Cemetery – Dadaupa Gorge
Head to Dadaupa Gorge teleport waypoint then glide down to marked location, right before small lake.
Abandoned Capital of Howling Winds – Stormterror Lair
Reach this place by teleporting to Brightcrown Canyon teleport waypoint then walk straight to marked location.