Kirara is 4 star dedicated shielder. She is cute and thats all matters.
|Title||Gold Level Courier of the Komaniya Express|
“She’s an adorable little nekomata. Just whisper ‘your gonna be late’ in her ear while she’s asleep, and she’ll spring right up and start dashing faster than General Gorou does on the battlefield.”
Kirara Build Guide
Looking at Kirara kits, you can take conclusion that Kirara is meant to be shielder with a bit of dendro application. The way using Kirara is more or less like when you are using Layla. Switch to Kirara, use her shield and burst if it’s ready, then back to other character.
4 Deepwood Memories
|(2) Dendro DMG Bonus +15%.|
(4) After Elemental Skills or Bursts hit opponents, the targets’ Dendro RES will be decreased by 30% for 8s. This effect can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
4 Noblesse Oblige
|(2) Elemental Burst DMG +20%.|
(4) Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
|(2) Increases Elemental Mastery by 80.|
(4) Upon triggering an Elemental Reaction, increases all party members Elemental Mastery by 120 for 8s.
|Elemental Skill > Elemental Burst > Normal Attack|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
Skip ER Sand if you already using ER sword for Kirara. CRIT rate taking priority on Circlet if you are using Favonius Sword for her.
|*Energy Recharge%/HP%||HP%||*CRIT Rate/HP%|
|HP% > ER% > HP Flat > Crit Rate%|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
|Boxcutter (Normal Attack)||– Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 rapid strikes.|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 3 rapid claw strikes.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Meow-teor Kick (Elemental Skill)
Leaps into the air with all the agility of a cat passing through the bushes, and thwacks her foes with a flying kick that deals Dendro DMG while creating a Shield of Safe Transport. This will also briefly apply Dendro to Kirara. The shield will absorb Dendro DMG with 250% effectiveness. The shield’s DMG absorption will be based on Kirara’s Max HP and will not exceed a certain percentage of that Max HP. The remaining DMG absorption on a Shield of Safe Transport will stack on a new one when it is created, and its duration will be reset.
Kirara deploys another Shield of Safe Transport identical to the one created by the other mode out of her desire to “deliver within half a day.” She will also curl up into a special express delivery box, entering the Urgent Neko Parcel state in order to move and fight more swiftly.
Urgent Neko Parcel
– Deals Dendro DMG to opponents she crashes into. This efect can be triggered once on each opponent per 0.5s.
– When in this state, Kirara’s movement speed, climbing speed, and jumping power are all increased, and her Stamina Consumption from climbing is increased.
– When the duration ends or the skill is used again, a Flipclaw Strike more powerful than the attack in the Press Mode will be unleashed, dealing AoE Dendro DMG.
– The Urgent Neko Parcel state lasts a maximum of 10s. When the state ends, the skill will enter CD. The longer Kirara spends in this state, the longer the CD
– Sprinting or actively canceling climbing will end this state early.
Secret Art: Surprise Dispatch (Elemental Burst)
|Sends a Special Delivery Package on an express course to thieves who need to be punished, dealing AoE Dendro DMG. After the Special Delivery Package explodes, it will split up into many Cat Grass Cardamoms that will explode either upon contact wtih opponents or after a period of time, dealing AoE Dendro DMG.|
|Bewitching, Betwitching Tails||When Kirara is in the Urgent Neko Parcel state of Meow-teor Kick, each impact against an opponent will grant a stack of Reinforced Packaging. This effect can be triggered once on each opponent every 0.5s. Max 3 stacks. When the Urgent Neko Parcel state ends, each stack of Reinforced Packaging will create 1 Shield of Safe Transport for Kirara. The shields that are created this way will have 20% of the DMG absorption that the Shield of Safe Transport produced by Meow-teor Kick would have. If Kirara is already protected by a Shield of Safe Transport created by Meow-teor Strike, its DMG absorption will stack with these shields and its duration will reset.|
|Timely Bedazzlement||Every 1,000 Max HP Kirara possesses will increase the DMG dealt by Meow-teor Kick by 0.4%, and the DMG dealt by Secret Art: Surprise Dispatch by 0.3%.|
|Cat’s Creeping Carriage||When Kirara is in the party, animals who produce Fowl, Raw Meat, or Chilled Meat will not be startled when party members approach them.|
|1||Material Circulation||Every 8,000 Max HP Kirara possesses will cause her to create 1 extra Cat Grass Cardamom when she uses Secret Art: Surprise Dispatch. A maximum of 4 extra can be created.|
|2||Perfectly Packaged||When Kirara is in the Urgent Neko Parcel state of Meow-teor Kick, she will grant other party members she crashes into Critical Transport Shields.|
The DMG absorption of Critical Transport Shield is 40% of the maximum absorption Meow-teor Kick’s normal Shields of Safe Transportation are capable of, and will absorb Dendro DMG with 250% effectiveness.
Critical Transport Shields last 12s and can be triggered once on each character every 10s.
|3||Universal Recognition||Increases the Level of Meow-teor Kick by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|4||Steed of Skanda||After active character(s) protected by Shields of Safe Transport or Critical Transport Shields hit opponents with Normal, Charged, or Plunging Attacks, Kirara will perform a coordinated attack with them using Small Cat Grass Cardamoms, dealing 200% of her ATK as Dendro DMG. DMG dealt this way is considered Elemental Burst DMG. This effect can trigger once every 3.8s.|
|5||A Thousand Miles in a Day||Increases the Level of Secret Art: Surprise Dispatch by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|6||Countless Sights to See||All nearby party members will gain 12% All Elemental DMG Bonus within 15s after Kirara uses her Elemental Skill or Burst.|