|Title||Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine|
|Affiliation||Grand Narukami Shrine, Yae Publishing House|
Best Yae Miko Build – Sub DPS
This Yae Miko build utilize her multi cast Elemental Skill before switching back to main DPS.
4 Emblem of Severed Fate
|(2) Energy Recharge +20%.|
(4) Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus DMG can be obtained in this way.
|(2) Electro RES increased by 40%.|
(4) Increases DMG against opponents affected by Electro by 35%.
4 Tenacity of The Millelith
|(2) HP Increased by 20%.|
(4) When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the ATK of all nearby party members is increased by 20% and their Shield Strength is increased by 30% for 3s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.5s. This effect can still be triggered even when the character who is using this artifact set is not on the field
|Elemental Skill > Elemental Burst > Normal Attack|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|ATK%||Electro DMG Bonus%||CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
|CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG% > Energy Recharge% > ATK% > Elemental Mastery|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Yae Miko combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
|Spiritfox Sin-Eater (Normal Attack)||– Normal Attack: Summons forth Kitsune Spirits, initiating a combination of 3 attacks that produce Electro DMG.|
– Plunging Attack: Plunges towards the ground, damaging all opponents in her path with Thunderous Might, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to Deal AoE Electro DMG a short casting time.
Yakan Evocation: Shesshou Sakura (Elemental Skill)
|Moves Swiftly, leaving Sesshou Sakura behind.|
Sesshou Sakura has the following properties:
– Will periodically strike one nearby opponent with Lightning, dealing Electro DMG.
– When there are other Sesshou Sakura nearby, their level will increase, thus boosting the DMG dealt by said attacks.
– A maximum of 3 Sesshou Sakura can exist simultaneously. The initial highest level each sakura can reach is 3.
Great Secret Art: Tenko Keshin (Elemental Burst)
|The legend of “kitsunesuki”, or the manifestation of a kitsune’s might, is one of Inazuma folktales. Among them, that of the Sky Kitsune is considered special, falling upon the foes of the Grand Narukami Shrine in the form of lightning that plummets down, dealing AoE Electro DMG.|
When she uses this skill, Yae Miko will unseal nearby Sesshou Sakura, destroying their outer forms and transforming them into Sky Kitsune Thunderbolts that descends from the skies, dealing AoE Electro DMG. Each Sesshou Sakura destroyed this way will create one of descending thunderbolt.
|Every point of Elemental Mastery Yae Miko possesses will increase Sesshou Sakura DMG by 0.15%.|
The Shrine’s Sacred Shade
|Other nearby party members can decrease the CD of Yae Miko’s Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura:|
– Hitting opponents with Elemental Skill DMG decreases it by 1s and can occur once every 1.8s.
– Hitting opponents with Elemental Burst DMG decreases it by 1s and can occur once every 1.8s.
Meditations of a Yako
|When Yae Miko crafts Character Talent Materials, she has a 25% chance to create an extra Talent Material from the same region of a random type. The rarity of this material will be the same as the materials consumed during crafting.|
|Each time Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin activates a Tenko Thunderbolt, Yae Miko will restore 8 Elemental Energy for herself|
Fox’s Moon Call
|Sesshou Sakura start at Level 2 when created, their max level is increased to 4, and their attack range is increased by 60%.|
The Seven Glamours
|Increases the Level of Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura by 3.|
Maximum ugprade level is 15.
|When Sesshou Sakura lightning hits opponents, the Electro DMG Bonus of all nearby party members is increased by 20% for 5s.|
|Increases the Level of Great Secret Art: Tenko Keshin by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
Forbidden Art: Daisesshou
|The Sesshou Sakura’s attacks will ignore 60% of the opponent’s DEF.|