|Source||Nobushi and Kairagi|
Table of Contents
- 1 Item Description
- 2 Usage
- 3 Where to get Old Handguard?
- 4 Old Handguard Farming Routes and Locations
A battle-worn handguard that was once mounted on an Inazuman blade.
For those adept in the art of the sword, the tsuba is a defense from the edge of an opponent’s blade. For beginners, it is a defense made for their own right hand, to protect it from itself.
Ayaka is the only character who’s using this material for now.
3 weapons using Old Handguard as ascension material:
Where to get Old Handguard?
This material can be obtained by defeating Nobushi and Kairagi type enemies. Here’s all locations and routes for Old handguard farming
Old Handguard Farming Routes and Locations
Grand Narukami Island
Small island near Ritou
Konda Village, Chinju Forest, and Araumi
Area Outside Kamisato Estate
Jinren Island located north of Araumi. If you haven’t unlocked teleport waypoint in this island, you can reach this place by using Waverider from Araumi waverider port.
Take a note that some enemies won’t show up until you’ve reached the place. If you are already in the location but the enemy didn’t spawn, try to walk around the area.
If you haven’t open Shakkei Pavilion domain yet, you can read the guide How to Unlock Shakkei Pavilion domain. Or you can use closest teleport waypoint and glide down to the first area.
On the right side of the map, you can start from teleport waypoint in Tatarasuna. Don’t forget to pick any Dendrobium in this area while you are farming for handguard.
There’s 3 locations with red circle mark.
- Circle number 1: in Higi village and located near teleport waypoint, you can find some nobushi and kairagi in the riverbank.
- Circle number 2: Nobushi in the area won’t spawn if you got daily challenge in that area. Instead, they’ll replaced by group of Fatui.
- Circle number 3: Can be found inside underground ruin which can be acessed from the gate inside serpent head. You need to unlock the gate first by guiding 2 electro seelies in that area.