|Title||Lesser Lord Kusanali/Dendro Archon|
4 Deepwood Memories
|(2) Dendro DMG Bonus +15%.|
(4) After Elemental Skills or Bursts hit opponents, the targets’ Dendro RES will be decreased by 30% for 8s. This effect can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
4 Gilded Dreams
|(2) Elemental Mastery +80.|
(4) Within 8s of triggering an Elemental Reaction, the character equipping this will obtain buffs based on the Elemental Type of the other party members, ATK is increased by 14% for each party member whose Elemental Type is the same as the equipping character, and Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for every party member with a different Elemental Type. Each of the aforementioned buffs will count up to 3 characters. This effect can be triggered once every 8s. The character who equips this can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
|2 Deepwood Memories + (2 Gilded Dreams/2 Wanderer’s Troupe)||(2) Dendro DMG Bonus +15%.|
(2) Elemental Mastery +80.
|Elemental Skill > Elemental Burst > Normal Attack|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|Elemental Mastery||Elemental Mastery/Dendro DMG Bonus%||Elemental Mastery/CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
Energy Recharge from substats taking priority untuk it’s reached your safe spot. All depend on your team, support, battery, etc.
|Energy Recharge% > Elemental Mastery > CRIT Rate% > CRIT DMG%|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
|20 to 20+||20.000||x1||–||x3||x3|
|40 to 40+||40.000||x3||x2||x10||x15|
|50 to 50+||60.000||x6||x4||x20||x12|
|60 to 60+||80.000||x3||x8||x30||x18|
|70 to 70+||100.000||x6||x12||x45||x12|
|80 to 80+||120.000||x6||x20||x60||x24|
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Nahida combat talents, passive talents, and 6 level of constellations.
|Form (Normal Attack)||– Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 attacks that deal Dendro DMG.|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Dendro DMG after a short casting time.
– Plunging Attack: Calling upon the might of Dendro, Nahida plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Dendro DMG upon impact with the ground.
|All Schemes to Know (Elemental Skill)||Sends forth karmic bonds of wood and tree from her side, dealing AoE Dendro DMG and marking opponents hit with the Seed of Skandha.|
When held, this skill will trigger differently.
Enters Aiming Mode, which will allow you to select a limited number of opponents within a limited area. When Aiming Mode ends, this skill deals Dendro DMG to these opponents and marks them with the Seed of Skandha.
Aiming Mode will last up to 5s and can select a maximum of 8 opponents.
Seed of Skandha
Opponents who have been marked by the Seed of Skandha will be linked to one another up till a certain distance.
After you trigger Elemental Reactions on opponents who are thusly linked together and when they take DMG from Dendro Cores (including Burgeon and Hyperbloom DMG), Nahida will unleash Tri-Karma Purification on this opponent and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro DMG based on her ATK and Elemental Mastery.
You can trigger at most 1 Tri-Karma Purification within a short period of time.
|Illusory Heart (Elemental Burst)||Manifests the Court of Dreams and expands the Shrine of Maya.|
When the Shrine of Maya field is unleashed, the following effects will be separately unleashed based on the Elemental Types present within the party.
– Pyro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the DMG dealt by Tri-Karma Purification from “All Schemes to Know” is increased.
– Electro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the interval between each Tri-Karma Purification from “All Schemes to Know” is decreased.
– Hydro: The Shrine of Maya’s duration is increased.
If there are at least 2 party members of the aforementioned Elemental Types present when the field is deployed, the aforementioned effects will be increased further.
|On All Things Meditated||Nahida can use All Schemes to Know to interact with some harvestable items within a fixed AoE.|
This skill may even have some other effects…
|Compassion Illuminated||When unleashing Illusory Heart, the Shrine of Maya will gain the following effects:|
The Elemental Mastery of the active character within the field will be increased by 20% of the Elemental Mastery of the party member with the highest Elemental Mastery.
You can gain a maximum of 200 Elemental Mastery in this manner.
|Awakening Elucidated||Each point of Nahida’s Elemental Mastery beyond 200 will grant 0.1% Bonus DMG and 0.03% CRIT Rate to Tri-Karma Purification from All Schemes to Know.|
A maximum of 80% Bonus DMG and 24% CRIT Rate can be granted to Tri-Karma Purification in this manner.
|The Seed of Stored Knowledge||When the Shrine of Maya is unleashed and the Elemental Types of the party members are being tabulated, the count will add 1 to the number of Pyro, Electro, and Hydro characters respectively.|
|The Root of All Fullness||Opponents that are marked by Nahida’s own Seed of Skandha will be affected by the following effects:|
– Burning, Bloom, Hyperbloom, Burgeon Reaction DMG can score CRIT Hits. CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG are fixed at 20% and 100% respectively.
– Within 8s of being affected by Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, DEF is decreased by 30%.
|The Shoot of Conscious Attainment||Increases the Level of All Schemes to Know by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
|The Stem of Manifest Inference||When 1/2/3/(4 or more) nearby opponents are affected by All Schemes to Know‘s Seeds of Skandha, Nahida’s Elemental Mastery will be increased by 100/120/140/160.|
|The Leaves of Enlightening Speech||Increases the Level of Illusory Heart by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
|The Fruit of Reason’s Culmination||When Nahida hits an opponent linked by All Schemes to Know‘s Seeds of Skandha with Normal or Charged Attacks after unleashing Illusory Heart, she will use Karmic Oblivion on this opponent and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro DMG based on 200% of Nahida’s ATK and 400% of her Elemental Mastery.|
DMG dealt by Karmic Oblivion is considered Elemental Skill DMG and can be triggered once every 0.2s.
This effect can last up to 10s and will be removed after Nahida has unleashed 6 instances of Karmic Oblivion.