As the General Mahamatra, Cyno leads the Matra and strikes fear into the hearts of researchers of the Sumeru Akademiya.
Cyno DPS Build
4 Gladiator’s Finale
|(2) ATK +18%.|
(4) If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
4 Thundering Fury
|(2) Electro DMG Bonus +15%.|
(4) Increases damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged and Superconduct by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s.
|(2) Electro RES increased by 40%.|
(4) Increases DMG against opponents affected by Electro by 35%.
|Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill > Normal Attack|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|Elemental Mastery/ATK%||Electro DMG Bonus%||CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
|CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG% > Energy Recharge% > ATK% > Elemental Mastery|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Cyno combat talents, passive talents, and 6 level of constellations.
|Invoker Spear (Normal Attack)||– Normal Attack: Performs up to four consecutive spear strikes.|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer (Elemental Skill)
Performs a swift thrust, dealing Electro DMG to opponents along the path.
When Cyno is under the Pactsworn Pathclearer state triggered by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, he will instead unleash a Mortuary Rite that deals thunderous AoE Electro DMG and extends the duration of Pactsworn Pathclearer.
Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness (Elemental Burst)
|Calls upon a divine spirit to possess him, morphing into the Pactsworn Pathclearer.|
– Cyno’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Electro DMG that cannot be overriden.
– Cyno’s Elemental Mastery and resistance to interruption will increase, and he gains immunity to Electro-Charged DMG.
This effect will be cancelled when Cyno leaves the field and lasts a maximum of 18s.
|Featherfall Judgement||When Cyno is in the Pactsworn Pathclearer state activated by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, Cyno will enter the Endseer stance at intervals. If he activates Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer while affected by this stance, he will activate the Judication effect, increasing the DMG of this Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer by 35%, and firing off 3 Duststalker Bolts that deal 100% of Cyno’s ATK as Electro DMG.|
Duststalker Bolt DMG is considered Elemental Skill DMG.
|Authority Over the Nine Bows||Cyno’s DMG values will be increased based on his Elemental Mastery as follows:|
– Pactsworn Pathclearer’s Normal Attack DMG is increased by 100% of his Elemental Mastery.
– Duststalker Bolt DMG from his Ascension Talent Featherfall Judgment is increased by 250% of his Elemental Mastery.
|The Gift of Silence||Gains 25% more rewards when dispatched on a Sumeru Expedition for 20 hours.|
|Ordinance: Unceasing Vigil||After using Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, Cyno’s Normal Attack SPD will be increased by 20% for 10s. If the Judication effect of the Ascension Talent Featherfall Judgment is triggered during Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer, the duration of this increase will be refreshed.|
You need to unlock the Passive Talent “Featherfall Judgment.”
|Ceremony: Homecoming of Spirits||When Cyno’s Normal Attacks hit opponents, his Normal Attack CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG will be increased by 3% and 6% respectively for 4s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1s. Max 5 stacks. Each stack’s duration is counted independently.|
Precept: Lawful Enforcer
|Increases the Level of Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Austerity: Forbidding Guard
|When Cyno is in the Pactsworn Pathclearer state triggered by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, after he triggers Electro-Charged, Overloaded, Quicken, Hyperbloom, an Electro Swirl or an Electro Crystallization reaction, he will restore 3 Elemental Energy for all nearby party members (except himself.)|
This effect can occur 5 times within one use of Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness.
Funerary Rite: The Passing of Starlight
|Increases the Level of Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Raiment: Just Scales
|After using Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness or triggering the Judication effect of the Passive Talent “Featherfall Judgment,” Cyno will gain 4 stacks of the “Day of the Jackal” effect. When he hits opponents with Normal Attacks, he will consume 1 stack of “Day of the Jackal” to fire off one Duststalker Bolt.|
“Day of the Jackal” lasts for 8s. max 8 stacks. It will be canceled once Pactsworn Pathclearer ends.
A maximum of 1 Duststalker Bolt can be unleashed this will every 0.4s.
You must first unlock the Passive Talent “Featherfall Judgment.”