|Title||Head of the Kamisato Clan|
|Affiliation||The Kamisato Clan|
The young but highly accomplished head of the Yashiro Comission’s Kamisato Clan. Cultured and polite, he is a man of many ways and means.
Ayato DPS Build
Kamisato Ayato role in the team is DPS. Compared to Tartaglia, he is much more flexible and easier to use.
4 Heart of Depth
|(2) Hydro DMG Bonus +15%.|
(4) After using an Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 30% for 15s.
2 Heart of Depth + 2 Gladiator
|(2) Hydro DMG Bonus +15%.|
(2) ATK +18%.
4 Echoes of an Offering
|(2) ATK +18%.|
(4) When Normal Attacks hit opponents, there is a 36% chance that it will trigger Valley Rite, which will increase Normal Attack DMG by 70% of ATK. This effect will be dispelled 0.05s after a Normal Attack deals DMG. If a Normal Attack fails to trigger Valley Rite, the odds of it triggering the next time will increase by 20%. This trigger can occur once every 0.2s.
|Elemental Burst = Elemental Skill > Normal Attack|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|ATK%||Hydro DMG Bonus%||CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
|CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG% > Energy Recharge% > ATK%/ATK > Elemental Mastery|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Albedo Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Kamisato Ayato combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
|Kamisato Art – Marobashi (Normal Attack)||– Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 rapid strikes|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to dash forward and perform an iai.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
|Kamisato Art – Kyouka|
|Kamisato Ayato shifts positions and enters the Takimeguri Kanka state. After this shift, he will leave a watery illusion at his original location. After it is formed, the watery illusion will explode if opponents are nearby or after it’s duration ends, dealing AoE Hydro DMG.|
In this state, Kamisato Ayato uses his Shunsuiken to engage in blindingly fast attacks, causing DMG from his Normal Attacks to be converted into AoE Hydro DMG. This cannot be overidden.
It also has the following properties:
– After a Shunsuiken attack hits an opponent, it will grant Ayato the Namisen effect, increasing the DMG dealt by Shunsuiken based on Ayato’s current Max HP. The initial maximum number of Namisen stacks is 4, and 1 stack can be gained through Shunsuiken every 0.1s. This effect will be dispelled when Takimeguri Kanka ends.
– Kamisato Ayato’s resistance to interruption is increased.
– Unable to use Charged or Plunging Attack.
Takimeguri Kanka will be cleared when Ayato leaves the field. Using Kamisato Art: Kyouka again while in the Takimeguri Kanka state will reset and replace the pre-existing state.
|Kamisato Art: Suiyuu (Elemental Burst)||Unveils a garden of purity that silences the cacophony within.|
While this space exists, Bloomwater Blades will constantly rain down and attack opponents within its AoE, dealing Hydro DMG and increasing the Normal Attack DMG of characters within.
Kamisato Art: Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki
|Kamisato Art: Kyouka has the following properties: |
– After it is used, Kamisato Ayato will gain 2 Namisen stacks.
– When the water illusion explodes, Ayato will gain Namisen effect equal to the maximum number of stacks possible.
Kamisato Art: Michiyuku Hagetsu
|If Kamisato Ayato is not on the field and his Energy is less than 40, he will regenerate 2 Energy for himself every second.|
Kamisato Art: Daily Cooking
|When Ayato cooks a dish perfectly, he has a 18% chance to receive an additional “Suspicious” dish of the same type.|
|Kyouka Fushi||Shunsuiken DMG is increased by 40% against opponents with 50% HP or less.|
|Namisen’s maximum stack count is increased to 5. When Kamisato Ayato has at least 3 Namisen stacks, his Max HP is increased by 50%.|
To Admire The Flowers
|Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Kyouka by 3.|
|Endless Flow||After using Kamisato Art: Suiyuu, all nearby party members will have 15% increased Normal Attack SPD for 15s.|
|Bansui Ichiro||Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Suiyuu by 3.|
|Boundless Origin||After using Kamisato Art: Kyouka, Ayato’s next Shunsuiken attack will create 2 extra Shunsuiken strikes when they hit opponents, each one dealing 450% of Ayato’s ATK as DMG. Both these Shunsuiken attacks will not be affected by Namisen.|