Jing Yuan is Erudition character with lightning element in Honkai Star Rail. He’s already making appearance in the story along with Yukong and Yanqing. Jing Yuan also have it’s own short animation, telling story about his fight with his master, Jingliu.
Jing Yuan is one of Xianzhou Alliance’s six general who leads the Cloud Knights of the Xianzhou Luofu. A student of the Luofu’s previous Sword Champion, though not known for his martial prowess.
Jing Yuan Build
Jing Yuan release remind me of the day when Zhongli get released in genshin impact. He’s good yes, but not without fatal cons: high energy requirement. This is why you need to always bring energy regeneration support like Tingyun.
Jing Yuan is powerful DPS character, with bonus CRIT stats he able to dish out big number whether it’s on single target or multiple enemies. He also have this stand, called Lightning Lord who have it’s own speed and will act independently of The General.
As damage dealer, He depend a lot on usual 3 stats: ATK, CRIT DMG, and CRIT Rate. As usual, try to get 1:2 ratio between CRIT Rate:CRIT DMG.
Jing Yuan Light Cones
- Before Dawn: Increases the wearer’s CRIT DMG by 36/42/48/54/60%. Increases the wearer’s Skill and Ultimate DMG by 18/21/24/27/30%. After the wearer uses their Skill or Ultimate, they gain Somnus Corpus. Upon triggering a follow-up attack, Somnus Corpus will be consumed and the follow-up attack DMG increases by 48/56/64/72/80%.
- Today is Another Peaceful Day: After entering battle, increases the wearer’s DMG based on their Max Energy. DMG increases by 0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35/0.4% per point of Energy, up to 160 Energy.
- The Birth of the Self: Increases DMG dealt by the wearer’s follow-up attacks by 24/30/36/42/48%. If the current HP of the target enemy is below 50% of their Max HP, increases DMG dealt by follow-up attacks by an extra 24/30/36/42/48%.
- Night on the Milky Way: For every enemy on the field, increases the wearer’s ATK by 9/10.5/12/13.5/15%, up to 5 stacks. When an enemy is inflicted with Weakness Break, the DMG dealt by the wearer increases by 30/35/40/45/50% for 1 turn.
- The Seriousness of Breakfast: Increases the wearer’s DMG by 12/15/18/21/24%. For every defeated enemy, the wearer’s ATK increases by 4/5/6/7/8%, stacking up to 3 time(s).
Jing Yuan Relic and Planar Ornament
The general is lightning damage dealer, so the best relic set for him will be 4 Band of Sizzling Thunder which can be obtained from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Holy Hymn in Cloudford, Xianzhou Luofu.
|4 Band of Sizzling Thunder||(2) Increases Lightning DMG by 10%.|
(4) When the wearer uses Skill, increases the wearer’s ATK by 20% for 1 turn(s).
For Planar Ornament, try to get set which boost offensive stats:
|Inert Salsotto||(2) Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 8%. When the wearer’s current CRIT Rate reaches 50% or higher, the wearer’s Ultimate and follow-up attack DMG increases by 15%.|
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
Jing Yuan Team
One of Jing Yuan cons is his high energy requirement for ultimate. For this, one of solution is always bring Tingyun with him whether it’s for F2P team or Jing Yuan carry team. Luckily Jing Yuan banner also bring rate up for Tingyun so getting her shouldn’t be too difficult
unless your luck is really bad.
Team with tank and healer, change tank and healer with anyone you want. You can’t run the general without Tingyun.
Jingyuan Hypercarry Team
Running Jing Yuan as main dps with Bronya and Tingyun as buffer, and Bailu or Natasha as healer.
Ascension Materials and Stats (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
Jing Yuan deals Lightning DMG equal to 50% of his ATK to a single enemy.
Deals Lightning DMG equal to 50% of Jing Yuan’s ATK to all enemies and increases Lightning-Lord’s attack count by 2 for the next turn.
Deals Lightning DMG equal to 120% of Jing Yuan’s ATK to all enemies and increases Lightning-Lord’s attack count by 3 for the next turn.
|AoE ATKSummons Lightning-Lord at the start of the battle. Lightning-Lord has 60 base SPD and 3|
base attack count, and its attacks are considered follow-up attacks. Each count of Lightning-Lord’s attack deals Lightning DMG equal to 33% of Jing Yuan’s ATK to a single enemy, whose adjacent targets also receive Lightning DMG equal to 25% of the DMG dealt to the main target.
The Lightning-Lord’s attack count can reach a max of 10 . Every time Lightning-Lord’s attack count increases by 1, its SPD increases by 10. After the action ends, SPD and attack count return to their base values.
When Jing Yuan is knocked down, the Lightning-Lord will disappear.
When Jing Yuan is affected by Crowd Control debuff, the Lightning-Lord is unable to take action.
After using Jing Yuan’s Technique, Lightning-Lord’s attack count in the first turn increases by 2 at the start of the next battle.