Fire Trailblazer or Preservation is an excellent tank, this version is so much better than it’s Physical/Destruction variant.
To unlock Trailblazer preservation path, player will need to progress until final fight of Jarilo VI main story.
I we borrow March 7th word, our mc got pierced by Cocolia then few moments later revived with cool looking Belobog Supreme Guardian weapon, and it’s ON FIRE!
Fire Trailblazer Build as a Tank
Fire Trailblazer is tank unit, with taunt skill that will help protecting teammates, damage reduction to ensure survivability, and still able to dish pretty good damage to enemies. As for overall damage, it’s scales both ATK and DEF. But since she is excellent as tank, DEF will take priority in this build.
Fire Trailblazer Best Light Cones
- Moment of Victory: Increases the wearer’s DEF by 24/28/32/36/40% and Effect Hit Rate by 24/28/32/36/40%. Increases the chance for the wearer to be attacked by enemies. When the wearer is attacked, increase their DEF by an additional 24/28/32/36/40% until the end of the wearer’s turn.
- Texture of Memories: Increases the wearer’s Effect RES by 8/10/12/14/16%. If the wearer is attacked and has no Shield, they gain a Shield equal to 16/20/24/28/32% of their Max HP for 2 turn(s). This effect can only be triggered once every 3 turn(s). If the wearer has a Shield when attacked, the DMG they receive decreases by 12/15/18/21/24%.
- Day One of My New Life: Increases the wearer’s DEF by 16/18/20/22/24%. After entering battle, increases DMG RES of all allies by 8/9/10/11/12%. Effects of the same type cannot stack.
- We are Wildfire: At the start of the battle, the DMG dealt to all allies decreases by 8/10/12/14/16% for 5 turn(s). At the same time, immediately restores HP to all allies equal to 30/35/40/45/50% of the respective HP difference between the characters’ Max HP and current HP.
- Landau’s Choice: The wearer is more likely to be attacked, but DMG taken is reduced by 16/18/20/22/24%.
Fire Trailblazer Best Relic Sets
For tank or defense focused character, the best choice will be Knight of Purity Palace from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Holy Hymn in Cloudford, Xianzhou Luofu.
|4 Knight of Purity Palace||(2) Increases DEF by 15%.|
(4) Increases the max DMG that can be absorbed by the shield created by the wearer by 20%.
Fire Trailblazer Planar Ornament
For Planar Ornament, the best will be Belobog of the Architects since it’s have defense focused stats. Unfortunately, this set only can be obtained from Herta Simulated Universe, World 6 so it will take time to get proper sets.
|Belobog of the Architects||(2) Increases the wearer’s DEF by 15%. When the wearer’s Effect Hit Rate is 50% or higher, the wearer gains an extra 15% DEF.|
In the meantime, you can use other easier-to-obtain planar sets like Fleet of the Ageless which will increase all allies ATK by 8%.
|Fleet of the Ageless||Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%.|
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|DEF%||Speed||DEF%||Energy Regen Rate|
|Speed > DEF% > HP%|
Best Fire Trailblazer Team
Fire Trailblazer can join any team that need a tank. Be it starter team or premium team, she will protect her allies and deals good chunk of damage. Recommended for Forgotten Halls and Herta Simulated Universe content, is to bring team with tank and healer and our mc can fill this role perfectly.
Usual setup will be Tank, DPS, Healer, and Buffer or Debuffer. One example will be like this:
Replace Seele with any dps you want: Sushang, Yanqing, Jing Yuan, etc.
Fire Trailblazer Materials and Stats (Lv 1-80)
Fire Trailblazer Skills and Eidolon
Deals Fire DMG equal to 50% of the Trailblazer’s ATK to a single enemy and gains 1 stack of Magma Will.
Consumes 4 stacks of Magma Will to enhance Basic ATK, dealing Fire DMG equal to 90% of the Trailblazer’s ATK to a single enemy and Fire DMG to equal to 36% of the Trailblazer’s ATK to adjacent enemies.
Increases the Trailblazer’s DMG Reduction by 40% and gains 1 stack of Magma Will, with a 100% base chance to increase the likelihood of being attacked by all enemies for 1 turn(s).
|Flaming Lance Behind Enemy Lines|
Deals Fire DMG equal to 50% of the Trailblazer’s ATK plus 75% of the Trailblazer’s DEF to all enemies. The next Basic ATK will be automatically enhanced and does not cost Magma Will.
|Treasure of the Architects|
Each time the Trailblazer is hit, they gain 1 stack of Magma Will for a max of 8 stack(s). When Magma Will has no fewer than 4 stacks, the Trailblazer’s Basic ATK becomes enhanced, dealing DMG to a single enemy and adjacent enemies. When the Trailblazer uses Basic ATK, Skill, or Ultimate, apply a Shield to all allies that absorbs DMG equal to 4.8% of the Trailblazer’s DEF plus 16. The Shield lasts for 2 turn(s).
|Call of the Guardian|
At the start of the next battle, gains a Shield that blocks DMG equal to 50% of the Trailblazer’s DEF plus 160 for 1 turn(s).
|1||Resonance With the Earth’s Core||When the Trailblazer uses their Basic ATK, deal additional Fire DMG equal to 15% of the Trailblazer’s DEF. When the Trailblazer uses their enhanced Basic ATK, deals additional Fire DMG equal to 20% of the Trailblazer’s DEF.|
|2||Perseverance of Ancient Cold Iron||The Shield applied to all allies from the Trailblazer’s Talent will block additional DMG equal to 3% of the Trailblazer’s DEF plus 12.|
|3||Blueprints for the Future||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|4||Lingering Civilization’s Oath||Immediately gains 4 stack(s) of Magma Will at the beginning of the battle.|
|5||Courage to Light the Flame||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|6||Tall City Wall Ramparts||After using an enhanced Basic ATK or Ultimate, the Trailblazer’s DEF increases by 10%. Stacks up to 3 time(s).|