The First and Greatest Head of the Arataki Gang, famed throughout Inazuma City’s Hanamizaka…Wait, what? You’ve never heard of them? Are you trying to be funny here?
Arataki Itto Build as Main DPS
4 Husk of Opulent Dreams
|(2) DEF +30%.|
(4) The on-field character’s Geo damage grants +6% DEF and +6% Geo damage, up to one stack every 0.3s, for a maximum of 4 stacks. When off-field, one stack is gained per 3s. When new stacks are not gained, the buff loses one stack every 6s.
4 Retracing Bolide
|(2) Increases Shield Strength by 35%.|
(4) While protected by a shield, gain an additional 40% Normal and Charged Attack DMG.
|Normal Attack > Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|DEF%||Geo DMG Bonus%||CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
|CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG% > DEF% > Energy Recharge% > ATK%|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Arataki Itto combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
Fight Club Legend (Normal Attack)
|– Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes. When his 4th attack hits opponents, Itto will gain 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength. Max 5 stacks. Triggering this effect will refresh the current duration of any existing stacks.|
– Charged Attack: When holding to initiate a Charged Attack, you may continuously Press to use Arataki Kesagiri slashes without using any Stamina. Each Arataki Kesagiri slash will consume 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. When the final stack is consumed, Itto will unleash an especially powerful attack. When no stacks of Superlative Superstrength are available, Itto will perform a single Saichimonji Slash.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! (Elemental Skill)
|Hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull and auxiliary member of the Arataki Gang, dealing Geo DMC to opponents on hit.|
When Ushi hits opponents, Arataki Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength.
Ushi will remain on the field and provide support in the following ways:
– Taunts surrounding opponents and draws their attacks.
– Inherits HP based on a percentage of Arataki Itto’s Max HP.
– When Ushi takes DMG, Arataki Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. Only 1 stack can be gained in this way every 2s.
– Ushi will flee when its HP reaches 0 or its duration ends. It will grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength when it leaves.
– Adjust throwing angle.
Ushi is considered a Geo Construct. Arataki Itto can only deploy 1 Ushi on the field at any one time.
Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil (Elemental Burst)
|Time to show ’em the might of the Arataki Gang! For a time, Itto lets out his inner Raging Oni King, wielding his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle.|
This State has the following special properties:
– Converts Itto’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks to Geo DMG. This cannot be overridden.
– Increases Itto’s Normal Attack SPD. Also increases his ATK based on his DEF.
– On hit, the 1st and 3rd strikes of his attack combo will each grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength.
– Decreases Itto’s Elemental and Physical RES by 20%.
|When Arataki Itto uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri, he obtains the following effects:|
– Each slash causes the subsequent slash to have 10% more ATK SPD. Max ATK SPD increase is 30%
– Greatly increases his resistance to interruption
These effects will be cleared once he stops performing consecutive slashes
Bloodline of the Crimson Oni
|Arataki Kesagiri DMG is increased by 35% of Itto’s DEF.|
|When a party member uses attack to obtain wood from a tree, they have 25% chance to get an additional log of wood.|
Stay a While and Listen Up
|After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, Arataki Itto gains 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength. After 1s, Itto will gain 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength every 0.5s for 1.5s.|
Gather ‘Round, It’s a Brawl
|After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, each party member whose Element is Geo will decrease that skill’s CD by 1.5s and restore 6 Energy to Arataki Itto.|
CD can be decreased by up to 4.5s in this manner. Max 18 Energy can be restored in this manner.
Horns Lowered, Coming Through
|Increases the Level of Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Jailhouse Bread and Butter
|When the Raging Oni King state caused by Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! ends, all nearby party members gain 20% DEF and 20% ATK for 10s.|
10 Years of Hanamizaka Fame
|Increases the Level of Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Arataki Itto, Present
|Arataki Itto’s Charged Attacks deal +70% Crit DMG. Additionally, when he uses Arataki Kesagiri, he has a 50% chance to not consume stacks of Superlative Superstrength.|