Table of Contents
Arataki Itto Best Build
Main DPS Build
4 Husk of Opulent Dreams
|(2) DEF +30%.|
(4) The on-field character’s Geo damage grants +6% DEF and +6% Geo damage, up to one stack every 0.3s, for a maximum of 4 stacks. When off-field, one stack is gained per 3s. When new stacks are not gained, the buff loses one stack every 6s.
4 Retracing Bolide
|(2) Increases Shield Strength by 35%.|
(4) While protected by a shield, gain an additional 40% Normal and Charged Attack DMG.
|Normal Attack > Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|DEF%||Geo DMG Bonus%||CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
|CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG% > DEF% > Energy Recharge% > ATK%|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Arataki Itto combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
Fight Club Legend (Normal Attack)
|– Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes. When his 4th attack hits opponents, Itto will gain 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength. Max 5 stacks. Triggering this effect will refresh the current duration of any existing stacks.|
– Charged Attack: When holding to initiate a Charged Attack, you may continuously Press to use Arataki Kesagiri slashes without using any Stamina. Each Arataki Kesagiri slash will consume 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. When the final stack is consumed, Itto will unleash an especially powerful attack. When no stacks of Superlative Superstrength are available, Itto will perform a single Saichimonji Slash.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! (Elemental Skill)
|Hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull and auxiliary member of the Arataki Gang, dealing Geo DMC to opponents on hit.|
When Ushi hits opponents, Arataki Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength.
Ushi will remain on the field and provide support in the following ways:
– Taunts surrounding opponents and draws their attacks.
– Inherits HP based on a percentage of Arataki Itto’s Max HP.
– When Ushi takes DMG, Arataki Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. Only 1 stack can be gained in this way every 2s.
– Ushi will flee when its HP reaches 0 or its duration ends. It will grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength when it leaves.
– Adjust throwing angle.
Ushi is considered a Geo Construct. Arataki Itto can only deploy 1 Ushi on the field at any one time.
Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil (Elemental Burst)
|Time to show ’em the might of the Arataki Gang! For a time, Itto lets out his inner Raging Oni King, wielding his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle.|
This State has the following special properties:
– Converts Itto’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks to Geo DMG. This cannot be overridden.
– Increases Itto’s Normal Attack SPD. Also increases his ATK based on his DEF.
– On hit, the 1st and 3rd strikes of his attack combo will each grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength.
– Decreases Itto’s Elemental and Physical RES by 20%.
|When Arataki Itto uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri, he obtains the following effects:|
– Each slash causes the subsequent slash to have 10% more ATK SPD. Max ATK SPD increase is 30%
– Greatly increases his resistance to interruption
These effects will be cleared once he stops performing consecutive slashes
Bloodline of the Crimson Oni
|Arataki Kesagiri DMG is increased by 35% of Itto’s DEF.|
|When a party member uses attack to obtain wood from a tree, they have 25% chance to get an additional log of wood.|
Stay a While and Listen Up
|After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, Arataki Itto gains 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength. After 1s, Itto will gain 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength every 0.5s for 1.5s.|
Gather ‘Round, It’s a Brawl
|After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, each party member whose Element is Geo will decrease that skill’s CD by 1.5s and restore 6 Energy to Arataki Itto.|
CD can be decreased by up to 4.5s in this manner. Max 18 Energy can be restored in this manner.
Horns Lowered, Coming Through
|Increases the Level of Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Jailhouse Bread and Butter
|When the Raging Oni King state caused by Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! ends, all nearby party members gain 20% DEF and 20% ATK for 10s.|
10 Years of Hanamizaka Fame
|Increases the Level of Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Arataki Itto, Present
|Arataki Itto’s Charged Attacks deal +70% Crit DMG. Additionally, when he uses Arataki Kesagiri, he has a 50% chance to not consume stacks of Superlative Superstrength.|