|Affiliation||Church of Favonius|
Every citizen of Mondstadt adores Barbara. However, she learned the word “idol” from a magazine.
Barbara Build – DPS Focused Charged Attack Build
Yes, you can build barbara as DPS. No one will stop you if you want her to slap the enemy even harder.
Take a note, it’s even better if you have C2 Barbara. Her C2 will decrease her elemental skill cooldown by 15% (from 32s to 27s) and give 15% Hydro DMG Bonus for active character within skill duration. Also, as DPS your main source of damage would be Charged Attack.
4 Shimenawa’s Reminiscence
|(2) ATK +18%.|
(4) When casting an Elemental Skill, if the character has 15 or more Energy, they lose 15 Energy and Normal/Charged/Plunging Attack DMG is increased by 50% for 10s.
4 Heart of Depth
|(2) Hydro DMG Bonus +15%.|
(4) After using an Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 30% for 15s.
|Normal Attack > Elemental Skill > Elemental Burst|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|ATK%||Hydro DMG Bonus%||CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
|CRIT Rate% > CRIT DMG% > ATK%/ATK > Elemental Mastery > Energy Recharge%|
Healer and Support Build
There’s 2 main choice when it comes to regular healer build for Barbara. First is Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayer from gacha, second is Prototype Amber from forging. Both have HP% substats which is good since Barbara healing scales off her HP.
Go for Thrilling if you want 48% ATK increase buff (after switching from Barbara) for 10s and go for Prototype Amber for more healing.
4 Ocean Hued Clam
|(2) Healing Bonus +15%.|
(4) Healing effect generates a Healing Bubble up to once per 3.5s. Healing Buble will accumulate Stacked Healing as characters get healed. Healing Bubble bursts after 3s, healing nearby characters (50% of Stacked Healing) and damaging nearby enemies (90% of Stacked Healing).
4 Maiden Beloved
|(2) Character Healing Effectiveness +15%.|
(4) Using an Elemental Skill or Burst increases healing received by all party members by 20% for 10s.
4 Noblesse Oblige
|(2) Elemental Burst DMG +20%.|
(4) Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
|Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill > Normal Attack|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|HP%/HP > Energy Recharge% > Elemental Mastery|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Barbara combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
Whisper of Water (Normal Attack)
|– Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 water splash attacks that deal Hydro DMG.|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Hydro DMG after a short casting time.
– Plunging Attack: Gathering the might of Hydro, Barbara plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Hydro DMG upon impact with the ground.
Let The Show Begin (Elemental Skill)
|Summons water droplets resembling musical notes that form a Melody Loop, dealing Hydro DMG to surrounding opponents and afflicting them with the Wet status. |
Shining Miracle (Elemental Burst)
|Heals nearby allied characters and your characters in the party for a large amount of HP that scales with Barbara’s Max HP.|
|The Stamina Consumption of characters within Let the Show Begin’s Melody Loop is reduced by 12%.|
|When your active character gains an Elemental Orb/Particle, the duration of Let the Show Begin’s Melody Loop is extended by 1s. The maximum extension is 5s.|
With My Whole Heart
|When a Perfect Cooking is achieved on a dish with restorative effects, Barbara has a 12% chance to obtain double the product.|
|Barbara regenerates 1 Energy every 10s.|
|Decreases the CD of Let the Show Begin by 15%. During the ability’s duration, your active character gains 15% Hydro DMG Bonus.|
Star of Tomorrow
|Increases the level of Shining Miracle by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
Attentiveness Be My Power
|Every opponent Barbara hits with her Charged Attack regenerates 1 Energy for her. A maximum of 5 energy can be regenerated in this manner with any one Charged Attack.|
The Purest Companionship
|Increases the level of Let the Show Begin by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
Dedicating Everything To You
|When Barbara is not on the field, and one of your characters in the party falls: |