A boy who lives among the wolves in Wolvendom of Mondstadt, away from human civilization. As agile as lightning.
Razor Physical DPS Build
Pretty standard dps build with ATK Sand, Physical DMG Bonus Goblet, and CRIT Rate/CRIT DMG Circlet. 4 Pale Flame work best on him, but if you don’t have any good 4 set yet, you can use some other alternatives.
4 Pale Flame
|(2) Physical DMG is increased by 25%.|
(4) When Elemental Skill hits an opponent, ATK is increased by 6% for 7s. This effect stacks up to 3 times and can be triggered once every 0.3s. Once 3 stacks are reached, the 2-set effect is increased by 100%.
2 Bloodstained Chivalry + 2 Pale Flame
|(2) Physical DMG +25%.|
(2) Physical DMG is increased by 25%.
4 Gladiator’s Finale
|(2) ATK +18%.|
(4) If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
|Normal Attack > Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|ATK%||Physical DMG Bonus%||CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
|CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG% > ATK% > Energy Recharge% > Flat ATK > Elemental Mastery|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
Steel Fang (Normal Attack)
|– Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 consecutive strikes.|
– Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous swirling attacks against all nearby opponents. At end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
-Plunging Aattack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Claw and Thunder (Elemental Skill)
|Hunts his prey using the techniques taught to him by his master and his Lupical.|
Swings the Thunder Wolf Claw, dealing Electro DMG to opponents in front of Razor.
Upon striking an opponent, Razor gains an Electro Sigil, which increases his Energy Recharge rate.
Razor can have up to 3 Electro Sigils simultaneously, and gaining a new Electro Sigil refreshes their duration.
Gathers Electro energy to unleash a lightning storm over a small AoE, causing massive Electro DMG, and clears all of Razor’s Electro Sigils. Each Electro Sigil cleared in this manner will be converted into Energy for Razor.
Generate 3 elemental particles when press and 4 when hold, if it hit at least 1 target.
Lightning Fang (Elemental Burst)
|Summons the Wolf Within which deals Electro DMG to all nearby opponents. This clears all of Razor’s Electro Sigils, which will be converted into elemental energy for him.|
The Wolf Within will fight alongside Razor for the skill’s duration.
The Wolf Within:
– Strikes alongside Razor’s normal attacks, dealing Electro DMG.
– Raises Razor’s ATK SPD and Electro RES.
– Causes Razor to be immune to DMG inflicted by the Electro-Charged status.
– Disables Razor’s Charged Attacks.
– Increases Razor’s resistance to interruption
|Decreases Claw and Thunder’s CD by 18%. Using Lightning Fang resets the CD of Claw and Thunder.|
|When Razor’s Energy is below 50%, increases Energy Recharge by 30%.|
|Decreases sprinting Stamina consumption of your characters in the party by 20%.|
Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
|Picking up an Elemental Orb or Particle increases Razor’s DMG by 10% for 8s.|
|Increases CRIT Rate against opponents with less than 30% HP by 10%.|
|Increases the level of Lightning Fang by 3. Maximum level is 15.|
|When casting Claw and Thunder (Press), opponents hit will have their DEF decreased by 15% for 7s.|
|Increases the level of Claw and Thunder by 3. Maximum level is 15.|
|Every 10s, Razor’s sword charges up, causing the next Normal Attack to release lightning that deals 100% of Razor’s ATK as Electro DMG. When Razor is not using Lightning Fang, a lightning strike on an opponent will grant Razor an Electro Sigil for Claw and Thunder|