|Title||77th-Generation Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor|
|Affiliation||Wangsheng Funeral Parlor|
Hu Tao DPS Build
- If you are running elemental reaction team (melt/vaporize), it’s recommended to go for 4 Crimson Witch of Flames.
- 4 Shimenawa have higher charged attack DMG compared to 4 Crimson Witch but lower elemental DMG and Hu Tao will rarely using Elemental Burst. This mean she will rarely heal with her elemental burst, so it’s recommended to bring shield character like Zhongli just to be safe.
Hu Tao Elemental Skill: Guide to Afterlife have 9s duration and Shimenawa buff will active for 10s so this effect have 100% uptime.
4 Crimson Witch of Flames
|(2) Pyro DMG Bonus +15%.|
(4) Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases the 2-Piece Set Bonus by 50% of its starting value for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
4 Shimenawa’s Reminiscence
|(2) ATK +18%.|
(4) When casting an Elemental Skill, if the character has 15 or more Energy, they lose 15 Energy and Normal/Charged/Plunging Attack DMG is increased by 50% for 10s.
|Normal Attack > Elemental Skill > Elemental Burst|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|HP%||Pyro DMG Bonus%||CRIT DMG%/CRIT Rate%|
|CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG% > HP% > ATK% > Elemental Mastery > Energy Recharge%|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Hu Tao combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
Secret Spear of Wangsheng (Normal Attack)
Guide to Afterlife (Elemental Skill)
|Only an unwavering flame can cleanse the impurities of this world.|
Hu Tao consumes a set portion of her HP to knock the surrounding enemies back and enter the Paramita Papilio state.
– Increases Hu Tao’s ATK based on her Max HP at the time of entering this state. ATK Bonus gained this way cannot exceed 400% of Hu Tao’s base ATK.
– Converts attack DMG to Pyro DMG, which cannot be overridden by any other elemental infusion.
– Charged Attacks apply the Blood Blossom effect to the enemies hit.
Increases Hu Tao’s resistance to interruption.
– Enemies affected by Blood Blossom will take Pyro DMG every 4s. This DMG is considered Elemental Skill DMG.
– Each enemy can be affected by only one Blood Blossom effect at a time, and duration may only be refreshed by Hu Tao herself.
– Paramita Papilio ends when it’s duration is over, or Hu Tao has lefy the battlefield or fallen.
Hu Tao Secret Spear technique is based on several rules, the first of which is:
“The spear open the path to the afterlife, and the butterflies bridge this world and the next.”
Spirit Soother (Elemental Burst)
|Commands blazing spirits to attack, dealing Pyro DMG in a large AoE.|
Upon striking the enemy, regenerates a percentage of Hu Tao’s Max HP. This effect can be triggered up to 5 times, based on the number of enemies hit.
If Hu Tao’s HP is below or equal to 50% when the enemy is hit, both the DMG and HP Regeneration are increased.
Supernatural activity by those who have already left this world is a source of great anxiety for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. In such cases, cremation always lets Hu Tao find peace of mind. The more anxious she feels, the stronger the flame.
|When Paramita Papilio state activated by Guide to Afterlife ends, all allies in the party (excluding Hu Tao herself) will have their CRIT Rate increased by 12% for 8s.|
|When Hu Tao’s HP is equal to or less than 50%, her Pyro DMG Bonus is increased by 33%.|
The More the Merrier
|When Hu Tao cooks a dish perfectly, she has a 18% chance to receive an additional “Suspicious” dish of the same type.|
|While in Paramita Papilio state activated by Guide to Afterlife, Hu Tao’s Charge Attacks do not consume Stamina.|
|Increases the Blood Blossom DMG by an amount equal to 4% of Hu Tao’s Max HP at the time the effect is applied. Additionally, Spirit Soother will also apply the Blood Blossom effect.|
|Increases the Level of Guide to Afterlife by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
Garden of Eternal Rest
|Upon defeating an enemy affected by Blood Blossom that Hu Tao applied herself, all nearby allies in the party (excluding Hu Tao herself) will have their CRIT Rate increased by 12% for 15s.|
|Increases the Level of Spirit Soother by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|Triggers when Hu Tao’s HP drops below 25%, or when she suffers a lethal strike.|
Hu Tao will not fall as a result of the DMG sustained. Aditionally, for the next 10s, all of her Elemental and Physical RES is increased by 200%, her CRIT Rate is increased by 100%, and her resistance to interruption is greatly increased.
This effect triggers automatically when Hu Tao has 1 HP left. Can only occur once every 60s.