|Title||Avidya Forest Watcher|
A young researcher well-versed in botany who currently serves as a Forest Watcher in Avidya Forest. He is a straight shooter with a warm heart — and a dab hand at guiding even the dullest of pupils.
Tighnari DPS Build
4 Wanderers Troupe
|(2) Increases Elemental Mastery by 80.|
(4) Increases Charged Attack DMG by 35% if the character uses a Catalyst or Bow.
|4 Gilded Dreams||(2) Elemental Mastery +80|
(4) Within 8s of triggering an Elemental Reaction, the character equipping this will obtain buffs based on the Elemental Type of the other party members, ATK is increased by 14% for each party member whose Elemental Type is the same as the equipping character, and Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for every party member with a different Elemental Type. Each of the aforementioned buffs will count up to 3 characters. This effect can be triggered once every 8s. The character who equips this can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
|2 Deepwood + 2 Wanderers Troupe||(2) Dendro DMG Bonus +15%|
(2) Increases Elemental Mastery by 80.
|4 Deepwood Memories||(2) Dendro DMG Bonus +15%|
(4) After Elemental Skills or Bursts hit opponents, the targets’ Dendro RES will be decreased by 30% for 8s. This effect can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
|Normal Attack > Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|ATK%/Elemental Mastery||Dendro DMG%||Crit Rate%/Crit DMG%|
|CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG% > Elemental Mastery > ATK% > Energy Recharge%|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Tighnari combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
Khanda Barrier Buster (Normal Attack)
|– Normal Attack: Performs up to four consecutive shots with a bow.|
– Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the power of Dendro will accumulate on the arrowhead before the arrow is fired. Has different effects based on how long the energy has been charged.
Charge level 1: Tighnari fires a Dendro-infused arrow that deals Dendro DMG..
Charge level 2: Tighnari fires a Wreath Arrow that deals Dendro DMG. Upon hit, the Wreath Arrow will create 4 Clusterbloom Arrows that will track nearby opponents automatically and deal Dendro DMG.
– Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG on impact.
Vijnana-Phala Mine (Elemental Skill)
|Tighnari throws a Vijnana Stormheart ahead of him that deals AoE Dendro DMG and creates a Vijnana-Khanda Field, which summons strange illusions to taunt enemies and draw their fire.|
Additionally, Tighnari gains the Vijnana Suffusion effect, which will decrease the Wreath Arrow’s charging time by 2.4s. This effect will dissipate once the skill duration ends or after Tighnari has fired 3 Wreath Arrows.
|Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft (Elemental Burst)||Combines the power of all seeds to fire 6 Tanglevine Shafts that can track opponents and deal Dendro DMG.|
After they hit, the Tanglevine Shafts will create a secondary wave of Tanglevine Shafts that can also track opponents and deal Dendro DMG on hit.
|After Tighnari fires a Wreath Arrow, his Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for 4s.|
|For every point of Elemental Mastery Tighnari possesses, his Charged Attack and Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft DMG are increased by 0.06%.|
The maximum DMG Bonus obtainable this way is 60%.
|Encyclopedic Knowledge||Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Sumeru on the mini-map.|
|1||Beginnings Determined at the Roots||Tighnari’s Charged Attack CRIT Rate is increased by 15%.|
Origins Known From the Stem
|When there are opponents within the Vijnana-Khanda Field created by Vijnana-Phala Mine, Tighnari gains 20% Dendro DMG Bonus.|
The effect will last up to 6s if the field’s duration ends or if it no longer has opponents within it.
Fortunes Read Amongst the Branches
|Increases the Level of Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Withering Glimpsed in the Leaves
|When Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft is unleashed, all nearby party members gain 60 Elemental Mastery for 8s. If the Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft triggers a Burning, Bloom, Quicken, or Spread reaction, their Elemental Mastery will be further increased by 60. This latter case will also refresh the buff state’s duration.|
|5||Comprehension Amidst the Flowers||Increases the level of Vijnana-Phala Mine by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
Karma Adjudged From the Leaden Fruit
|Wreath Arrow’s charging time is decreased by 0.9s, and will produce 1 additional Clusterbloom Arrow upon hit. This arrow deals 150% of Tighnari’s ATK as DMG.|