|Title||Guhua Guru of Feiyun Fame|
|Affiliation||Feiyun Commerce Guild|
Table of Contents
Xingqiu Best Builds
Off Field DPS
Xingqiu elemental burst, Guhua Sword: Raincutter will unleash Rainbow Bladework, applying Hydro status to the enemy continuously. His rain swords will carry over to other characters, making dps character like Hu Tao, Kaeya, and Yoimiya to proc elemental reactions, and dealing high damage to the enemy.
Even at low level as long as Xingqiu rain sword is there, all dps character will able to deal high damage with elemental reactions. If you invest on his talents, that’s even better because his elemental skill and burst will deal even more damage.
This burst will stay for 15s duration and have 20s CD, with right setup you will have it ready right after cooldown.
Because Xingqiu have 80 energy cost, your priority will be using sword with Energy Recharge substats.
4 Emblem of Severed Fate
|(2) Energy Recharge +20%.|
(4) Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus DMG can be obtained in this way.
| + |
2 Noblesse Oblige + 2 Emblem of Severed Fate
|(2) Elemental Burst DMG +20%.|
(2) Energy Recharge +20%.
4 Noblesse Oblige
|(2) Elemental Burst DMG +20%.|
(4) Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
|Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill > Normal Attack|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|ATK%/Energy Recharge%||Hydro DMG Bonus%||CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
|CRIT Rate% > CRIT DMG% > ATK%/ATK > Energy Recharge% > Elemental Mastery|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Xingqiu combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
Guhua Style (Normal Attack)
|– Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen (Elemental Skill)
|Xingqiu performs twin strikes with his sword, dealing Hydro DMG. At the same time, his ability creates the maximum number of Rain Swords, which will orbit your active character.|
The Rain Swords have the following properties:
– When a character takes DMG, the Rain Sword will shatter, reducing the amount of DMG taken.
– Increase the character’s resistance to interruption.
– 20% of Xingqiu’s Hydro DMG Bonus will be converted to additional DMG Reduction for the Rain Swords. The maximum amount of additional DMG Reduction that can be gained this way is 24%.
– The initial maximum number of Rain Swords is 3.
– Using this ability applies the Wet status onto the character.
The twin strikes generate 5 elemental particles when it hit at least 1 target.
Guhua Sword: Raincutter (Elemental Burst)
– Your active character’s Normal Attacks will trigger consecutive sword rain attacks, dealing Hydro DMG.
– Rain Swords will remain at the maximum number throughout the ability’s duration.
– These effects carry over to other characters.
|When a Rain Sword is shattered or when its duration expires, it regenerates the current character’s HP based on 6% of Xingqiu’s Max HP.|
Blades Amidst Raindrops
|Xingqiu gains a 20% Hydro DMG Bonus.|
Flash of Genius
|When Xingqiu crafts Character Talent Materials, he has a 25% chance to refund one count of one material out of all the crafting materials used.|
The Scent Remained
|Increases the maximum number of Rain Swords by 1.|
Rainbow Upon The Azure Sky
|Extends the duration of Guhua Sword: Raincutter by 3s. Decreases the Hydro RES of opponents hit by sword rain by 15% for 4s.|
Weaver of Verses
|Increases the level of Guhua Sword: Raincutter by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|Throughout the duration of Guhua Sword: Raincutter, the DMG dealt by Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen is increased by 50%.|
Embrace of Rain
|Increases the level of Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
Hence Call Them My Own Verses
|Activating 2 of Guhua Sword: Raincutter’s sword rain attacks greatly increases the DMG of the third. Xingqiu regenerates 3 Energy when sword rain attacks hit opponents.|