|Title||Conqueror of Demons|
One of the “Mighty and Illuminated Adepti” guarding Liyue, also heralded as the “Guardian Yaksha.”
Xiao DPS Build
When Xiao using his elemental burst: Bane of All Evil, he will keep losing few percent HP every second. So it’s recommended to bring healer.
He also have terrible energy recharge, his elemental skill (Lemniscatic Wind Cycling) only generates few elemental particles in one charges. Relying on his elemental skill to recharge his energy will take too long, so it’s also recommend to bring other Anemo or energy recharge support as battery.
Both Jean and Sayu can fill roles as healer and energy recharge battery. Other alternative is Bennet, besides healing you will get ATK increase buff but you will have to bring another Anemo character for battery.
Primordial Jade Winged Spear
Staff of Homa
The Catch for Xiao?
Unfortunately Xiao elemental burst isn’t registered as burst but instead as Anemo infused plunge attack (Normal Attack) so Xiao won’t get any DMG increase from The Catch polearm.
|(2) ATK +18%.|
(4) After using an Elemental Burst. this character will gain the Nascent Light effect, increasing their ATK by 8% for 16s. When the character’s HP decreases, their ATK will further increase by 10%. This increase can occur this way maximum of 4 times. This effect can be triggered once every 0.8s. Nascent Light will be dispelled when the character leaves the field. If an Elemental Burst is used again during the duration of Nascent Light, the original Nascent Light will be dispelled.
|Normal Attack > Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|ATK%||Anemo DMG Bonus%||CRITDMG%/CRIT Rate%|
|CRIT DMG% > CRIT Rate% > ATK% > Energy Recharge% > ATK|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Xiao combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
|– Normal Attack: Performs up to 6 consecutive spear strikes.|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to perform an upward thrust.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground from below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Xiao does not take DMG from performing Plunging Attacks.
Lemniscatic Wind Cycling
|Xiao lunges forward, dealing Anemo DMG to opponents in his path.|
Can be used in mid-air.
Starts with 2 charges.
Bane of All Evil
|Xiao dons the Yaksha Mask that set gods and demons trembling millennia ago.|
– Greatly increases Xiao’s jumping ability.
– Increases his attack AoE and attack DMG.
– Converts attack DMG into Anemo DMG, which cannot be overridden by any other elemental infusion.
In this state, Xiao will continuously lose HP. The effects of this skill end when Xiao leaves the field.
Evil Conqueror: Tamer of Demons
|While under the effects of Bane of All Evil, all DMG dealt by Xiao increases by 5%. DMG increases by a further 5% for every 3s the ability persists. The maximum DMG Bonus is 25%.|
Dissolution Eon: Heaven Fall
|Using Lemniscatic Wind Cycling increases the DMG of subsequent uses of Lemniscatic Wind Cycling by 15%. This effect lasts for 7s, and has a maximum of 3 stacks. Gaining a new stack refreshes the effect’s duration.|
Transcension: Gravity Defier
|Decreases climbing Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.|
Dissolution Eon: Destroyer of Worlds
|Increases Lemniscatic Wind Cycling’s charges by 1.|
Annihilation Eon: Blossom of Kaleidos
|When in party but not on the field, Xiao’s Energy Recharge is increased by 25%.|
Conqueror of Evil: Wrath Deity
|Increases the Level of Lemniscatic Wind Cycling by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
Transcension: Extinction of Suffering
|When Xiao’s HP falls below 50%, he gains a 100% DEF Bonus.|
Evolution Eon: Origin of Ignorance
|Increases the Level of Bane of All Evil by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
Conqueror of Evil: Guardian Yaksha
|While under the effects of Bane of All Evil, hitting at least 2 opponents with Xiao’s Plunging Attack will immediately grant him 1 charge of Lemniscatic Wind Cycling and for the next 1s, he may use Lemniscatic Wind Cycling while ignoring its CD.|