Seele is the first character released from limited banner in Honkai: Star Rail. If you play Honkai Impact 3rd before, you will recognize her personality and the way she talk from Seele “other self”: Veliona.
In Honkai Star Rail, she is member of Belobog underground organization: Wildfire, and of course she is good friend of Bronya.
She is resident of the Underworld and the backbone of Wildfire. She goes by the alias “Babochka”. She has a frank personality, but there is a delicate and sensitive hidden side to her deep in her heart.
Seele is single target DPS, currently the best single target dps in the game. Due to her “speedy” skillset, she won’t face any problem even when facing multiple enemies. Even without support, she can deal damage to multiple enemy in one turn. And of course, it’s even better with support character especially support like Bronya that can give extra turn to target character.
Her skill: Sheathed Blade will deals Quantum DMG to enemy while increasing her speed by 25% for 2 turns. With her ultimate: Butterfly Flurry, she will enter buffed state and deals good chunk of Quantum DMG to single enemy.
Seele Best Light Cones
- In the Night: Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 18/21/24/27/30%. While the wearer is in battle, for every 10 SPD that exceeds 100, the DMG of the wearer’s Basic ATK and Skill is increased by 6/7/8/9/10% and the CRIT DMG of their Ultimate is increased by 12/14/16/18/20%. This effect can stack up to 6 time(s).
- Sleep Like the Dead: Increases the wearer’s CRIT DMG by 30/35/40/45/50%. When the wearer’s Basic ATK or Skill does not result in a CRIT Hit, increases their CRIT Rate by 36/42/48/54/60% for 1 turn(s). This effect can only trigger once every 3 turn(s).
- Swordplay: For each time the wearer hits the same target, DMG dealt increases by 8/10/12/14/16%, stacking up to 5 time(s). This effect will be dispelled when the wearer changes targets.
- Cruising in the Stellar Sea: Increases the wearer’s CRIT rate by 8/10/12/14/16%, and increases their CRIT rate against enemies with HP less than or equal to 50% by an extra 8/10/12/14/16%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, their ATK is increased by 20/25/30/35/40% for 2 turn(s).
- River Flows in Spring: After entering battle, increases the wearer’s SPD by 8/9/10/11/12% and DMG by 12/15/18/21/24%. When the wearer takes DMG, this effect will disappear. This effect will resume after the end of the wearer’s next turn.
- Only Silence Remains: Increases ATK of its wearer by 16/20/24/28/32%. If there are 2 or fewer enemies on the field, increases wearer’s CRIT Rate by 12/15/18/21/24%.
Best Relic Sets
She is quantum damage dealer so Genius of Brilliant Stars from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Providence in Everwinter Hill, Jarilo-VI is the best choice for her.
|4 Genius of Brilliant Stars||(2) Increases Quantum DMG by 10%.|
(4) When the wearer deals DMG to the target enemy, ignores 10% DEF. If the target enemy has Quantum Weakness, the wearer additionally ignores 10% DEF.
You can also mix 2 Genius of Brilliant Stars with 2 Musketeer of Wild Wheat.
|2 Genius of Brilliant Stars + 2 Musketeer of Wild Wheat||(2) Increases Quantum DMG by 10%.|
(2) ATK increases by 12%
You can get this following planar sphere and rope from Herta Simulated Universe, World 3.
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
Her setup pretty much just like any other dps: ATK,CRIT Rate, CRIT DMG. As usual, try to get 1:2 ratio between CRIT Rate:CRIT DMG
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate||ATK%||Quantum DMG||ATK%|
|Crit Rate > Crit DMG > ATK% > Speed|
Seele Best Team?
Regular F2P Team
F2P team with free characters from the game. Fire Trailblazer as tank, Asta as speed buffer, and Natasha or Bailu as healer
Hypercarry team with Bronya and Tingyun as buffer. For last slot you can use Debuffer like Pela, tank, or healer.
Stats and Materials (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
Deals Quantum DMG equal to 50% of Seele’s ATK to a single enemy.
Deals Quantum DMG equal to 110%of Seele’s ATK to a single enemy. Seele gains 25% SPD for 2 turn(s).
Seele enters the buffed state and deals Quantum DMG equal to 240% of Seele’s ATK to a single enemy.
Seele enters the buffed state upon defeating an enemy and receives an extra action. While in the buffed state, Seele increases her DMG by 40% for 1 turn(s). Enemies defeated in the extra action provided by “Resurgence” will not trigger another “Resurgence.”
After using her Technique, Seele gains Stealth for 20 second(s). While Stealth is active, Seele cannot be detected by enemies; when she attacks enemies to trigger combat, Seele will immediately enter the buffed state.
|1||Butterfly Dance||The SPD Boost effect of Seele’s Skill can stack up to 2 time(s).|
|2||Cut Off||When dealing DMG to an enemy whose HP is at 50% of their Max HP or lower, Seele’s CRIT Rate increases by 15%.|
|3||Dazzled||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|4||A Glimpse||Seele regenerates 15 Energy when she defeats an enemy.|
|5||Keen and Sharp||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|6||Separation||After using Seele’s Ultimate, inflict the target enemy with Butterfly Flurry for 1 turn(s). Enemies suffering from Butterfly Flurry takes additional Quantum DMG equal to 18% of Seele’s Ultimate DMG every time they are attacked. If the enemy is defeated by the Butterfly Flurry DMG triggered by other allies’ attacks, Seele’s Talent will not be triggered.|
When Seele is knocked down, the Butterfly Flurry inflicted on the enemies will be removed.