First time looking at Gepard, he’s looks a lot like male Arthur pendragon from Fate/Prototype and Fate Grand/Order. Handsome, tall, blonde hair with shining armor, he’s designated tank from Honkai Star Rail and has been haunting anyone who’s been rerolling for Bronya.
He appear like 3 times out of 6 times of my rerolling. Not a lot yes, but considering how long it takes for Honkai Star Rail to reroll that’s still annoying.
He is captain of the Silvermane Guards and an outstanding warrior of Belobog. He is meticulous to the core and is always true to himself.
Gepard Build Guide
Gepard is a tank and he’s doing pretty good job at it. His skill: Intimidating Strike deals Ice DMG to the enemy with chance to freeze them for 1 turn. When they’re frozen, the enemy will take Ice Dot DMG equal to certain percentage of Gepard ATK each turn.
His skill is good, yes our main focus will be his defense capability. His Ultimate: Enduring Bulwark will apply shield to all allies and absorbing DMG based on Gepard DEF+.
He also have talent: Unyielding Will to ensure his survivability, when struck with a killing blow instead of becoming incapacitated, Gepard’s HP immediately restores at least 25% of his Max HP. It can only happen once in a battle, but it’s still a win.
Gepard Light Cones
Building Gepard means stacking as much DEF as possible, so all light cones with DEF increase is good for him. Sorted below:
- Moment of Victory: Increases the wearer’s DEF by 24/28/32/36/40% and Effect Hit Rate by 24/28/32/36/40%. Increases the chance for the wearer to be attacked by enemies. When the wearer is attacked, increase their DEF by an additional 24/28/32/36/40% until the end of the wearer’s turn.
- Day One of My New Life: Increases the wearer’s DEF by 16/18/20/22/24%. After entering battle, increases DMG RES of all allies by 8/9/10/11/12%. Effects of the same type cannot stack.
- Trend of The Universal Market: Increases the wearer’s DEF by 16/20/24/28/32%. When the wearer is attacked, there is a 100/105/110/115/120% base chance to Burn the enemy. For each turn, the wearer deals DoT that is equal to 40/50/60/70/80% of the wearer’s DEF for 2 turn(s).
- Amber (S5): Increases the wearer’s DEF by 16/20/24/28/32%. If the wearer’s current HP is lower than 50%, increases their DEF by a further 16/20/24/28/32%.
- This Is Me!: Increases the wearer’s DEF by 16/20/24/28/32%. Increases the DMG of the wearer when they use their Ultimate by 60/75/90/105/120% of the wearer’s DEF. This effect only apply 1 time per enemy target.
Gepard Relics Sets and Planar Ornament
For tank or defense focused character, the best choice will be Knight of Purity Palace from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Holy Hymn in Cloudford, Xianzhou Luofu.
|4 Knight of Purity Palace||(2) Increases DEF by 15%.|
(4) Increases the max DMG that can be absorbed by the shield created by the wearer by 20%.
For Planar Ornament (Link and Rope), the best will be Belobog of the Architects since it’s have defense focused stats. Unfortunately, this set only can be obtained from Herta Simulated Universe, World 6 so it will take time to get proper sets.
|Belobog of the Architects||(2) Increases the wearer’s DEF by 15%. When the wearer’s Effect Hit Rate is 50% or higher, the wearer gains an extra 15% DEF.|
In the meantime, you can use other easier-to-obtain planar sets like Fleet of the Ageless from HSU World 3 which will increase all allies ATK by 8%.
|Fleet of the Ageless||Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%.|
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|DEF%||Speed||DEF%||DEF%/Energy Regen Rate|
|DEF% > Speed > Effect Hit Rate > HP%|
Best Team for Gepard
Gepard is a tank and his job is to protect everyone, so he’s pretty much can be part in any team. For one example is team with healer and tank like this, you will run this kind of team later for forgotten halls and simulated world.
Usual “better than sorry” team with tank and healer. You can replace dps, support, and healer with anyone you want depend on your account.
Skills and Eidolon
|Fist of Conviction|
Deals Ice DMG equal to 50% of Gepard’s ATK to a single enemy.
Deals Ice DMG equal to 100% of Gepard’s ATK to a single enemy, with a 65% base chance to Freeze that enemy for 1 turn(s). While Frozen, the enemy cannot take action and will take Ice DoT equal to 25% of Gepard’s ATK each turn.
Applies a Shield to all allies, absorbing DMG equal to 36% of Gepard’s DEF plus 120 for 3 turn(s).
When struck with a killing blow, instead of becoming incapacitated, Gepard’s HP immediately restores to 25% of his Max HP. This effect can only trigger once per battle.
After using Gepard’s Technique, when the next battle begins, applies a shield to all allies, absorbing DMG equal to 24% of Gepard’s DEF plus 96 for 2 turn(s).
|1||Due Diligence||Base chance for Gepard’s Skill to Freeze enemies increases by 35%.|
|2||Lingering Cold||After an enemy Frozen by Gepard’s Skill is unfrozen, their SPD is reduced by 20%|
for 1 turn(s).
|3||Never Surrender||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|4||Faith Moves Mountains||When Gepard is in battle, all allies’ Effect RES increases by 20%.|
|5||Cold Iron Fist||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|6||Unyielding Determination||When his Talent is triggered, Gepard’s action is Advanced Forward by 100%, and he restores extra HP equal to 50% of his Max HP.|