Herta is the master of Herta Space Station. She have more than 200 puppets of herself scattered across the space station, and surprisingly with small stature of her puppet, she have big hammer for a weapon.
|Affiliation||Herta Space Station|
She is member 83 of the Genius Society. The real master of the space station. An incredibly intelligent yet unsympathetic scientist.
Herta Build Guide
Honestly, it’s not recommended to use Herta in your team unless you really like her character and want to her say “Kurukuku” and “Kururin” a all the time during battle. She is free character as reward for clearing introduction quest to Herta Simulated Universe with Herta Store in it. More copies of her eidolon also can be obtained this way.
For Ice unit, it’s better to use March 7th sice she have both offensive and defensive capability. Then again, if you want to build her no one gonna stop you so here’s the detail.
Herta Light Cone
- Before Dawn: Increases the wearer’s CRIT DMG by 36/42/48/54/60%. Increases the wearer’s Skill and Ultimate DMG by 18/21/24/27/30%. After the wearer uses their Skill or Ultimate, they gain Somnus Corpus. Upon triggering a follow-up attack, Somnus Corpus will be consumed and the follow-up attack DMG increases by 48/56/64/72/80%.
- The Seriousness of Breakfast: Increases the wearer’s DMG by 12/15/18/21/24%. For every defeated enemy, the wearer’s ATK increases by 4/5/6/7/8%, stacking up to 3 time(s).
- Night on the Milky Way: For every enemy on the field, increases the wearer’s ATK by 9/10.5/12/13.5/15%, up to 5 stacks. When an enemy is inflicted with Weakness Break, the DMG dealt by the wearer increases by 30/35/40/45/50% for 1 turn.
- The Birth of the Self: Increases DMG dealt by the wearer’s follow-up attacks by 24/30/36/42/48%. If the current HP of the target enemy is below 50% of their Max HP, increases DMG dealt by follow-up attacks by an extra 24/30/36/42/48%.
- Today is Another Peaceful Day: After entering battle, increases the wearer’s DMG based on their Max Energy. DMG increases by 0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35/0.4% per point of Energy, up to 160 Energy.
- Geniuses Repose: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 16/20/24/28/32%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, the wearer’s CRIT DMG increases by 24/30/36/42/48% for 3 turn(s).
Relic Sets and Planar Ornament
|2 Hunter of Glacial Forest + 2 Musketeer of Wild Wheat||(2) Increases Ice DMG by 10%.|
(2) ATK increases by 12%.
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
You can build her with usual 3 stats: CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate, and ATK. Try to get 1:2 ratio between CRIT Rate:CRIT DMG.
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate||ATK%||Ice DMG||ATK%|
|Crit DMG = CRIT Rate > ATK% > Speed|
Team for Herta?
Because of her kit, we only recommend to use her in early level with usual starter team, filling March 7 spot. And of course healer to replace Asta, just to be safe.
Ascension Materials and Stats (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
|What Are You Looking At?|
Deals Ice DMG equal to 50% of Herta’s ATK to a single enemy.
Deals Ice DMG equal to 50% of Herta’s ATK to all enemies. If the enemy’s HP is at 50% of their Max HP or higher, DMG dealt to this target increases by 20%.
|It’s Magic, I Added Some Magic|
|AoE ATK |
Deals Ice DMG equal to 120% of Herta’s ATK to all enemies.
|I’ll Take a Swing|
When an ally’s attack causes an enemy’s HP to fall to 50% of their Max HP or lower, Herta will launch a follow-up attack, dealing Ice DMG equal to 25% of Herta’s ATK to all enemies.
|It Can Still Be Optimized|
After using her Technique, Herta’s ATK increases by 40% for 3 turn(s) in the next battle.
|1||Kick You When You’re Down||If the enemy’s HP is at 50%|
of their Max HP or less, Herta’s Basic ATK deals additional Ice DMG equal to 20% of Herta’s ATK.
|2||Triumph and Pursuit||Herta’s CRIT Rate increases by 3% every time her Talent is triggered.|
|3||That’s the Kind of Girl I Am||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|4||Hit Where It Hurts||Herta’s DMG increases by 10% when her Talent is triggered.|
|5||Swear Big or Don’t Swear at All||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|6||No One Can Betray Me||After using Herta’s Ultimate, her ATK increases by 25% for 1 turn(s).|