|Title||Sumeru Akademiya Scribe|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
|20 to 20+||20.000||x1||–||x3||x3|
|40 to 40+||40.000||x3||x2||x10||x15|
|50 to 50+||60.000||x6||x4||x20||x12|
|60 to 60+||80.000||x3||x8||x30||x18|
|70 to 70+||100.000||x6||x12||x45||x12|
|80 to 80+||120.000||x6||x20||x60||x24|
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Alhaitham combat talents, passive talents, and 6 level of constellations.
|Sword of Hetuvidya (Normal Attack)||– Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
|Universality: An Elaboration on Form (Elemental Skill)||Rushes forward, dealing Dendro DMG to nearby opponents when the rush ends, causing a Chisel-Light Mirror to form.|
Holding this skill will cause it to behave differently.
Enters Aiming Mode to adjust the direction of Alhaitham’s rush attack.
When this skill is unleashed, Alhaitham will generate 1 Chisel-Light Mirror. If there are no Mirrors at this time, he will generate 1 additional Mirror. Chisel-Light Mirrors will have the following properties.
– When he possesses Chisel-Light Mirrors, Alhaitham’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Dendro DMG. This cannot be overridden.
– When attacks of the aforementioned kind hit opponents, the Chisel-Light Mirrors will unleash a Projection Attack that deals AoE Dendro DMG based on the number of Mirrors on the field.
– A total of 3 Chisel-Light Mirrors can exist at once.
– The Chisel-Light Mirrors will disappear one after the other over time, and will all disappear when Alhaitham leaves the field.
|Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena (Elemental Burst)||Creates a Particular Binding Field and deals multiple instances of AoE Dendro DMG.|
If Chisel-Light Mirrors exist when this ability is unleashed, all such Mirrors will be consumed and increase the number of damage instances dealt.
2s after this ability is unleashed, new Chisel-Light Mirrors are generated for Alhaitham based on the number of Mirrors consumed:
– If no Mirrors were consumed, 3 will be generated.
– If 1 Mirror was consumed, 2 will be generated.
– If 2 Mirrors were consumed, 1 will be generated.
– If 3 Mirrors were consumed, none will be generated.
|Four-Causal Correction||When Alhaitham’s Charged and Plunging Attacks hit opponents, they will create 1 Chisel-Light Mirror. This effect can be triggered once every 12s.|
|Mysteries Laid Bare||Each point of Alhaitham’s Elemental Mastery will increase the DMG dealt by Projection Attacks and Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 0.1%.|
The maximum DMG increase for both these abilities is 100%.
|Non-Combat Talent||When Alhaitham crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the product.|
|1||Intuition||When the rush attack of Universality: An Elaboration on Form hits opponents, a special Projection Attack will be launched that deals 360% of Alhaitham’s ATK + 720% of his Elemental Mastery as AoE Dendro DMG.|
This is considered Elemental Skill DMG and can be triggered once every 12s.
|2||Debate||When a Projection Attack hits an opponent, Universality: An Elaboration on Form‘s CD is decreased by 1s. This effect can be triggered once every 1s.|
|3||Negation||Increases the Level of Universality: An Elaboration on Form by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
|4||Elucidation||When Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena is unleashed, the following effects will become active based on the number of Chisel-Light Mirrors consumed and created this time around:|
– Each Mirror consumed will increase the Elemental Mastery of all your other party members by 30 for 15s.
– Each Mirror generated will grant Alhaitham a 10% Dendro DMG Bonus for 15s.
|5||Sagacity||Increases the Level of Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
|6||Validity||If Alhaitham creates a Chisel-Light Mirror when their numbers have already maxed out, then each excess Chisel-Light Mirror will increase his CRIT Rate by 10% and CRIT DMG by 70% for 6s.|
If this effect is triggered again during its initial duration, the duration of the buff will increase by 6s.