Table of Contents
Xiangling Best Builds
4 Pale Flame
|(2) Physical DMG is increased by 25%.|
(4) When Elemental Skill hits an opponent, ATK is increased by 6% for 7s. This effect stacks up to 3 times and can be triggered once every 0.3s. Once 3 stacks are reached, the 2-set effect is increased by 100%.
2 Bloodstained Chivalry + 2 Pale Flame
|(2) Physical DMG +25%.|
(2) Physical DMG is increased by 25%.
4 Gladiator’s Finale
|(2) ATK +18%.|
(4) If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
|Normal Attack > Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|ATK%||Physical DMG Bonus%||CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
|CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG% > ATK% > Energy Recharge% > Flat ATK > Elemental Mastery|
Off Field DPS
4 Emblem of Severed Fate
|(2) Energy Recharge +20%.|
(4) Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus DMG can be obtained in this way.
4 Crimson Witch of Flames
|(2) Pyro DMG Bonus +15%.|
(4) Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases the 2-Piece Set Bonus by 50% of its starting value for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
4 Noblesse Oblige
|(2) Elemental Burst DMG +20%.|
(4) Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
|Elemental Burst > Elemental Skill > Normal Attack|
Artifact Main Stats & Substats
|ATK%/Energy Recharge%/Elemental Mastery||Pyro DMG Bonus%||CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
|Energy Recharge% > CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG% > ATK% > Elemental Mastery|
Ascension and Talent Level Up Materials
Talents and Constellations
For skill and talents, we are covering Xiangling combat talents, passive talents, and all 6 constellations.
Dough Fu (Normal Attack)
|– Normal Attack: Performs up to five consecutive spear strikes.|
– Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
– Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Guoba Attack (Elemental Skill)
|Summons Guoba the Panda. After 2 seconds, Guoba starts breathing fire at an opponent, dealing AoE Pyro DMG every 1.5 seconds 4 times.|
Pyronado (Elemental Burst)
|Displaying her mastery over both fire and polearms, Xiangling sends a Pyronado whirling around her. The Pyronado will move with your character for so long as the ability persists, dealing Pyro DMG to all opponents in its path.|
|Increases the flame range of Guoba by 20%.|
Beware, It’s Super Hot!
|When Guoba Attack’s effects end, Guoba leaves a chili pepper on the spot where it disappeared. Picking up a chili pepper increases ATK by 10% for 10s.|
Chef De Cuisine
|When a Perfect Cooking is achieved on an ATK-boosting dish, Xiangling has a 12% chance to receive double the product.|
Crispy Outside Tender Inside
|Opponents hit by Guoba’s attacks have their Pyro RES reduced by 15% for 6s.|
Oil Meets Fire
|The last attack in Normal Attack sequence applies the Implode status onto the opponent for 2s. An explosion will occur once this duration ends, dealing 75% of Xiangling’s ATK as AoE Pyro DMG.|
|Increases the level of Pyronado by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|Pyronado’s duration is increased by 40%.|
|Increases the level of Guoba Attack by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|For the duration of Pyronado, all party members receive a 15% Pyro DMG Bonus.|