Clara is resident of Robot Settlement in Belobog Underworld. She live there with her guardian robot Svarog and other robot friends. She is Physical DPS character, most of her damage coming from Svarog counter.
Clara is a vagrant girl who lives with robots. She is introverted, gentle, and has a pure heart. She wishes for all Underworlders to become a family.
Best Clara Build
Clara and Svarog is semi tank because her ultimate: Promise, Not Command will increase chances of being attacked by enemy. No need to worry because this skill coming with damage reduction and Svarog counter. Whenever Clara or ally is attacked, Svarog will immidiately shoot a laser as counter with increased DMG.
Clara Light Cones
- Something Irreplaceable: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 24/28/32/36/40%. When the wearer defeats an enemy or is hit, immediately restores HP equal to 8/9/10/11/12% of the wearer’s ATK. At the same time, the wearer’s DMG is increased by 24/28/32/36/40% until the end of their next turn. This effect cannot stack and can only trigger 1 time per turn.
- On the Fall of an Aeon: Whenever the wearer attacks, their ATK is increased by 8/10/12/14/16% in this battle, up to 4 time(s). When the wearer inflicts Weakness Break on enemies, the wearer’s DMG increases by 12/15/18/21/24% for 2 turn(s).
- Nowhere to Run: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 24/30/36/42/48%. Whenever the wearer defeats an enemy, they restore HP equal to 12/15/18/21/24% of their ATK.
- A Secret Vow: Increases DMG dealt by the wearer by 20/25/30/35/40%. The wearer also deals an extra 20/25/30/35/40% of DMG to enemies with a higher HP percentage than the wearer.
- Under the Blue Sky: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 16/20/24/28/32%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, the wearer’s CRIT Rate increases by 12/15/18/21/24% for 3 turn(s).
- The Moles Welcome You: For every Basic ATK, Skill, and Ultimate used by the wearer, the wearer gains one stack of Mischievous. Each stack increases the wearer’s ATK by 12/15/18/21/24%.
Best Relic Sets
She is Physical DMG dealer so the best relic sets for her will be Champion of Streetwise Boxing which can be obtained from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Jabbing Punch in Belobog.
If you are still in early game, you can bought it directly from merchant in Boulder Town using shield currency.
|Champion of Streetwise Boxing||(2) Increases Physical DMG by 10%.|
(4) After the wearer attacks or is hit, their ATK increases by 5% for the rest of the battle. This effect can stack up to 5 time(s).
Space Sealing Station can be obtained from Herta Simulated Universe 3 while Inert Salsotto from Herta Simulated Universe World 6
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
|Inert Salsotto||(2) Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 8%. When the wearer’s current CRIT Rate reaches 50% or higher, the wearer’s Ultimate and follow-up attack DMG increases by 15%.|
She is Physical DMG semi tank with standard dps setup: ATK, CRIT Rate, and CRIT DMG. As usual, try to get 1:2 ratio between CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG.
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate||Speed||Physical DMG||ATK%|
Best Team for Clara?
If you want to build a team with dps focused on her, you can go with Tingyun and Bronya as buffer, with one last slot goes to debuffer like Pela or healer like Bailu and Natasha.
Assuming you get her from Departure Warp and want to build starter team with her, you can replace March 7 with Clara and add Natasha.
Clara Hypercarry Team
Hypercarry team focuses on stacking as many ATK buff on Clara with both Tingyun and Bronya while reducing enemy defense with Pela. Her ultimate will be up pretty fast with Tingyun energy regen support as well.
Clara Hypercarry Team 2
Same as above but + utilizing March 7 ability to increase target getting attacked and Clara damage reduction.
Clara Ascension Materials
Skills and Eidolon
|I Want to Help|
Deals Physical DMG equal to 50% of Clara’s ATK to a single enemy.
|Svarog Watches Over You|
Deals Physical DMG equal to 60% of Clara’s ATK to all enemies; deals additional Physical DMG equal to 60% of Clara’s ATK to enemies marked by Svarog with a Mark of Counter. All Marks of Counter will be removed after Skill is used.
|Promise, Not Command|
After using her Ultimate, DMG dealt to Clara is reduced by an additional 15%, and Clara has a greatly increased chance of being attacked by enemies for 2 turn(s). In addition, Svarog’s Counter is enhanced. When an ally is attacked, Svarog is guaranteed to launch Counters, with its Counter DMG multiplier on the enemy increases by 96%. Adjacent enemies take 50% of the DMG dealt to the target enemy. Enhanced Counter can take effect 2 time(s).
|Because We’re Family|
Under the protection of Svarog, Clara’s DMG taken is reduced by 15%. Svarog will mark enemies who attack Clara with Mark of Counter and retaliate with a Counter, dealing Physical DMG equal to 80% of Clara’s ATK.
|Small Price for Victory|
|Immediately attacks the enemy. Upon entering battle, the chance Clara will be attacked by enemies increases for 2 turn(s).|
|1||A Tall Figure||Using Clara’s Skill will not remove the Mark of Counter on the enemy.|
|2||A Tight Embrace||After using Clara’s Ultimate, her ATK increases by 30% for 2 turn(s).|
|3||Cold Steel Armor||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|4||Family’s Warmth||After being hit, DMG taken by Clara is reduced by 30%. This effect lasts until the start of her next turn.|
|5||A Small Promise||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|6||Long Company||After other allies are hit, Svarog also has a 50% fixed chance to trigger a Counter on the attacker and mark them with a Mark of Counter. When using Clara’s Ultimate, trigger an additional 1 Enhanced Counter(s).|