Sushang is another character in Honkai Star Rail with design from HI3 character with same name, Li Sushang. She is Physical damage dealer and did pretty good job at that. Current Jing Yuan banner also have her in rate up so if you don’t have her yet you might want to try getting her as soon as possible.
She born on the Xianzhou Yaoqing, sent to the Cloud Knights of the Luofu for military training. She wields her family sword, a gift from her mother, and longs for the future she will go on to write.
Sushang Build Guide
Sushang is Hunt character so she’s most excellent at dealing damage to single target. Her skill: Cloudfencer Art: Mountainfall deals physical damage to single enemy and it have a chance to trigger Sword Stance which deal additional damage.
Her ultimate: Shape of Taixu: Dawn Herald is visually unique. She don her sword ready to attack, then summon giant chicken that throw itself to single enemy, dealing huge chunk of damage. This ultimate will also advance her action forward by 100%, means she will get her turn immidiately. Getting her chance to deals more damage with boosted ATK and 2 extra chance to trigger Sword Stance.
Sushang Light Cones
- In the Night: Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 18/21/24/27/30%. While the wearer is in battle, for every 10 SPD that exceeds 100, the DMG of the wearer’s Basic ATK and Skill is increased by 6/7/8/9/10% and the CRIT DMG of their Ultimate is increased by 12/14/16/18/20%. This effect can stack up to 6 time(s).
- Sleep Like the Dead: Increases the wearer’s CRIT DMG by 30/35/40/45/50%. When the wearer’s Basic ATK or Skill does not result in a CRIT Hit, increases their CRIT Rate by 36/42/48/54/60% for 1 turn(s). This effect can only trigger once every 3 turn(s).
- Swordplay: For each time the wearer hits the same target, DMG dealt increases by 8/10/12/14/16%, stacking up to 5 time(s). This effect will be dispelled when the wearer changes targets.
- Cruising in the Stellar Sea: Increases the wearer’s CRIT rate by 8/10/12/14/16%, and increases their CRIT rate against enemies with HP less than or equal to 50% by an extra 8/10/12/14/16%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, their ATK is increased by 20/25/30/35/40% for 2 turn(s).
- River Flows in Spring: After entering battle, increases the wearer’s SPD by 8/9/10/11/12% and DMG by 12/15/18/21/24%. When the wearer takes DMG, this effect will disappear. This effect will resume after the end of the wearer’s next turn.
- Only Silence Remains: Increases ATK of its wearer by 16/20/24/28/32%. If there are 2 or fewer enemies on the field, increases wearer’s CRIT Rate by 12/15/18/21/24%.
Best Relic Sets for Sushang
She is Physical DMG dealer so the best choice will be Champion of Streetwise Boxing relic sets which can be obtained from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Jabbing Punch in in Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone, Jarilo-VI.
IF you are still in early game, you can bought it directly from merchant in Boulder Town using shield currency.
|Champion of Streetwise Boxing||(2) Increases Physical DMG by 10%.|
(4) After the wearer attacks or is hit, their ATK increases by 5% for the rest of the battle. This effect can stack up to 5 time(s).
For Planar Sphere and Link Rope, you can use Space Sealing Station from Herta Simulated Universe, World 3.
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate||Speed/ATK%||Physical DMG||ATK%|
|Crit DMG = CRIT Rate > ATK% > Speed|
Team for Sushang
Regular F2P Team
Regular f2p team with Fire Trailblazer as tank and Natasha as healer. Replace them with your alternative characters.
Sushang Hypercarry team. Put tank or healer in last slot.
Alternative team with Asta (speed buffer) and Pela (defense shred debuffer)
Stats and Materials (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
|Knight Sword Art: Stellar Halo|
Deals Physical DMG equal to 50% of Sushang’s ATK to a single enemy.
|Knight Sword Art: Mountainfall|
Deals Physical DMG equal to 105% of Sushang’s ATK to a single enemy. In addition, after the final hit, there is a 33% chance to trigger Sword Stance, dealing additional Physical DMG equal to 50% of Sushang’s ATK to the enemy. If the enemy has Weakness Break, Sword Stance is guaranteed to trigger.
|Shape of Taixu: Dawn Herald|
Deals Physical DMG equal to 192% of Sushang’s ATK to a single enemy and immediately Advances Forward her actions by 100% . In addition, Sushang’s ATK increases by 18% and using her Skill has 2 additional chances to trigger Sword Stance for 2 turn(s). Sword Stance triggered from the additional chances deals 50% of the original DMG.
When there is an enemy with Weakness Break on the field, Sushang’s SPD increases by 15% for 2 turn(s).
|Knight Sword Art: Rush|
|Immediately attacks the enemy. Upon entering battle, Sushang deals Physical DMG equal to 50% of her ATK to all enemies.|
|1||Cutting With Ease||If the target of Sushang’s Skill has Weakness Break, recovers 1 Skill Point after using the Skill.|
|2||Refined Body||After triggering Sword Stance, Sushang receives 20% reduced DMG for 1 turn.|
|3||Ancient Sword Style||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|4||Sharp Mind||Sushang’s Break Effect increases by 50%.|
|5||Will of Taixu||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|6||Adapt Like Water||Sushang’s Talent’s SPD Boost can stack up to 2 times. Additionally, after entering battle, Sushang immediately gains 1 stack of SPD Boost.|