Silver Wolf or mini Bronya is another member of Stellaron Hunters that make appearance in a few first minutes of Honkai Star Rail introduction. By design, she seems based on Haxxor Bunny which is another version of mini Bronya in Honkai Impact 3rd.
She is genius hacker, strong enough to crack Herta Space Station secrurity system which ended up creating main character. Her hacking battle with Screwllum of the Genius Society has become stuff of legends in the hacking world (We Will Meet Again light cone)
Silver Wolf is member of the Stellaron Hunters and a genius hacker. She sees the universe as a massive immersive simulation game and has fun with it. She’s mastered the skill known as “aether
editing,” which can be used to tamper with the data of reality.
Silver Wolf Build
Silver Wold if powerful Nihility characters with ability to apply debuffs in a form of three types of bugs: reduce DEF, reduce SPD, and reduce ATK. Because of this, your priority later is to increase her effect hit rate so all this bugs or debuffs land to the enemy, and your team damage will be increased to said enemy.
Silver Wolf Light Cones
Her best in slot light cone without doubt is Incessant Rain from limited banner. But if you have limited resource for gacha, you can get Before the Tutorial Mission Starts light cone from current event: Starhunt Game.
- Incessant Rain: Increases the wearer’s Effect Hit Rate by 24/28/32/36/40%. When the wearer deals DMG to an enemy that currently has 3 or more debuffs, increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 12/14/16/18/20%. After the wearer uses their Basic ATK, Skill, or Ultimate, there is a 100% base chance to implant Aether Code on a random target that does not yet have it and was hit by the ability. Targets with Aether Code receive 12/14/16/18/20% increased DMG for 1 turn.
- Before the Tutorial Mission Starts: Increases the wearer’s Effect Hit Rate by 20/25/30/35/40%. When the wearer attacks DEF-reduced enemies, regenerates 4/5/6/7/8 Energy.
- Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat: When the wearer hits an enemy and if the hit enemy is not already Ensnared, then there is a 60/70/80/90/100% base chance to Ensnare the hit enemy. Ensnared enemies’ DEF decreases by 12/13/14/15/16% for 1 turn(s).
- In the Name of the World: Increases the wearer’s DMG to debuffed enemies by 24/28/32/36/40%. When the wearer uses their Skill, the Effect Hit Rate for this attack increases by 18/21/24/27/30%, and ATK increases by 24/28/32/36/40%.
- Good Night and Sleep Well: For every debuff the target enemy has, the DMG dealt by the wearer increases by 12/15/18/21/24%, stacking up to 3 time(s). This effect also applies to DoT.
Silver Wolf Relics and Planar Ornaments
She is Quantum type character so 4 Genius of Brilliant Stars from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Providence in Everwinter Hill, Jarilo-VI is the best choice for her.
|4 Genius of Brilliant Stars||(2) Increases Quantum DMG by 10%.|
(4) When the wearer deals DMG to the target enemy, ignores 10% DEF. If the target enemy has Quantum Weakness, the wearer additionally ignores 10% DEF.
For Planar Ornament, you can use either Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise or Fleet of the Ageless.
|Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise||(2) Increases the wearer’s Effect Hit Rate by 10%. Meanwhile, the wearer’s ATK increases by an amount that is equal to 25% of the current Effect Hit Rate, up to a maximum of 25%.|
|Fleet of the Ageless||(2) Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%.|
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|Effect Hit Rate||SPD/ATK||Quantum DMG||Energy Regeneration|
Silver Wolf Team
Silver Wolf is debuffer and her role in the party will be applying multiple debuffs to enemy, more or less her role is same as Pela but she did it better. Because of this you can place her in team for certain weakness: Fire, Ice, Lightning, etc.
Yanqing Freeze Team (Ice)
Yanqing as dps, March 7 as freeze and shield support, Natasha as healer, and Silver Wolf as debuffer with it’s more “premium” team below
Himeko Fire Team
Team with full member of fire except for Silver Wolf. You can also change Hook with buffer like Tingyun or Bronya or Healer like Natasha or Bailu.
Jing Yuan Lightning Team
Lightning team with stand master Jing Yuan as dps. Using Tingyun is a must for her energy regen support. You can also replace Bailu with Natasha.
Clara and Sushang Physical Team
Hypercarry team focuses on stacking as many ATK buff on Clara with both Tingyun and Bronya while debuffing enemy with Silver Wolf.
2nd team is safer alternative, with Sushang as secondary physical dps.
Stats and Materials (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
Deals Quantum DMG equal to 50% of Silver Wolf’s ATK to a single enemy, with a 65% base chance of implanting a random Bug into the enemy that lasts for 3 turn(s).
Deals Quantum DMG equal to 70% of Silver Wolf’s ATK to a single enemy, with a 75% base chance to add 1 Weakness of the same Type as a random ally’s ATK Type on the enemy that lasts for 3 turn(s), and reduce the enemy’s DMG RES to that ATK Type by 20%.
Deals Quantum DMG equal to 180% of Silver Wolf’s ATK to a single enemy, with a 100% base chance to cause Entanglement. For each debuff on the enemy, deal additional Quantum DMG equal to 18% of Silver Wolf’s ATK to the enemy, up to 5 times. When Entangled, the enemy’s action is delayed by 40% . At the beginning of the next turn, the enemy receives Quantum DoT equal to 48% of Silver Wolf’s ATK.
|Awaiting System Response…|
Silver Wolf can create three types of Bugs: Reduce ATK by 10%, reduce DEF by 10%, and reduce SPD by 10%. For every debuff that the enemy attacked by Silver Wolf has, Silver Wolf’s DMG against the enemy increases by 15%. This effect stacks up to 5 time(s).
|Force Quit Program|
|Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, ignores Weakness Types and reduces the Toughness of all enemies. Targets with their Weakness Broken in this way will become Entangled.|
|1||Social Engineering||Bug’s duration is extended for 1 turn(s). Whenever an enemy’s Weakness is Broken, Silver Wolf has a 65% base chance of inflicting a random Bug on the enemy.|
|2||Zombie Network||When an enemy enters battle, reduce their Effect RES by 30% for 2 turn(s).|
|3||Payload||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|4||Bounce Attack||When using her Ultimate, Silver Wolf regenerates 8Energy for every debuff that the target enemy currently has, up to 5 time(s).|
|5||Brute Force Attack||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|6||Access Granted||The duration of Weaknesses implanted in enemies by Silver Wolf’s Skill has no turn limit.|