Arlan is head security of Herta Space Station, introduced quite early in the story when Traiblazer and friends make their way to center command and met injured Arlan. As for overall use in fight, heis like Hu Tao of Genshin Impact, reducing his HP when using skill. The difference is, Arlan don’t have emergency healing kit that can help him in the fight.
|Affiliation||Herta Space Station|
Arlan is head of Herta Space Station’s Security Departement. This quiet boy hopes to protect the researchers who value their pursuit of knowledge, and to help them to complete their work.
Best Arlan Build
Arlan is glass cannon lightning dps, strong early game but since his skill consume 15% of max HP on execution many people will skip him and use someone else. IF his HP is below 15% max HP when using his skill, HP will be reduced to 1 point.
The bad news, he don’t have any kit or skill to restore his HP so he’s kinda risky to use. His DMG scales off ATK and not HP so you can’t stack HP stats to ensure his survivability. If you still insist on putting him in the team, you will need dedicated tank and healer to ensure his safety.
Best Light Cones
- Something Irreplaceable: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 24/28/32/36/40%. When the wearer defeats an enemy or is hit, immediately restores HP equal to 8/9/10/11/12% of the wearer’s ATK. At the same time, the wearer’s DMG is increased by 24/28/32/36/40% until the end of their next turn. This effect cannot stack and can only trigger 1 time per turn.
- On the Fall of an Aeon: Whenever the wearer attacks, their ATK is increased by 8/10/12/14/16% in this battle, up to 4 time(s). When the wearer inflicts Weakness Break on enemies, the wearer’s DMG increases by 12/15/18/21/24% for 2 turn(s).
- Nowhere to Run: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 24/30/36/42/48%. Whenever the wearer defeats an enemy, they restore HP equal to 12/15/18/21/24% of their ATK.
- A Secret Vow: Increases DMG dealt by the wearer by 20/25/30/35/40%. The wearer also deals an extra 20/25/30/35/40% of DMG to enemies with a higher HP percentage than the wearer.
- Under the Blue Sky: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 16/20/24/28/32%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, the wearer’s CRIT Rate increases by 12/15/18/21/24% for 3 turn(s).
- The Moles Welcome You: For every Basic ATK, Skill, and Ultimate used by the wearer, the wearer gains one stack of Mischievous. Each stack increases the wearer’s ATK by 12/15/18/21/24%.
Best Relic Sets and Planar Ornament
Arlan is lightning dps so 4 set Band of Sizzling Thunder from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Holy Hymn in Cloudford, Xianzhou Luofu will be the the best choice for him.
|4 Band of Sizzling Thunder||(2) Increases Lightning DMG by 10%.|
(4) When the wearer uses Skill, increases the wearer’s ATK by 20% for 1 turn(s).
As for Planar Ornament: Link and Rope, you can grab one from Herta Simulated Universe, World 3.
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
As dps character, Arlan depend on usual 3 stats: ATK, CRIT Rate, and CRIT DMG. Try to get ration 1:2 of CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG.
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate||ATK%/Speed||Lightning DMG||ATK%|
|CRIT Rate> Crit DMG > ATK% > Speed|
To use Arlan without him dying too quickly, you need tank with taunt skill and healer. For third member you can go with other dps just in case he bites the dust first. Using that suggestion and applying it to starter team, more or less it will be like this:
- Fire Trailblazer
- Natasha or Bailu
- Dan Heng
Try to put Arlan in the farthest position from tank in case enemy using AoE attack that hit 2-3 character, to minimize Arlan getting hit.
Arlan Ascension Materials and Stats (Lv 1-80)
Skills and Eidolon
Deals Lightning DMG equal to 50% of Arlan’s ATK to a single enemy.
Consumes Arlan’s HP equal to 15% of his Max HP to deal Lightning DMG equal to 160% of Arlan’s ATK to a single enemy. This Skill cannot be used if Arlan’s HP is too low.
Deals Lightning DMG equal to 210% of Arlan’s ATK to a single enemy and Lightning DMG equal to 90% of Arlan’s ATK to any adjacent enemies.
|Pain and Anger |
Increases Arlan’s DMG for every percent of HP below his Max HP, up to a max of 40% more DMG.
|Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, deals Lightning DMG equal to 80% of Arlan’s ATK to all enemies.|
|1||To the Bitter End||Arlan’s Skill can be used so long as his current HP percentage is above or equal to 5%. If his current HP percentage is less than 15%, using his Skill will reduce his HP to 1.|
|2||Breaking Free||Skill DMG increases by 10%. When using Skill, dispels a debuff inflicted on Arlan.|
|3||Power Through||Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15 . Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.|
|4||Turn the Tables||When struck by a killing blow, instead of becoming incapacitated, Arlan immediately restores his HP to 25% of his Max HP. This effect can only trigger 1 time per battle.|
|5||Hammer and Tongs||Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15 . Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.|
|6||Self-Sacrifice||When Arlan’s HP is lower than 50% of his Max HP, increase his Ultimate’s DMG by 20% and the DMG multiplier on adjacent targets increases to that of the target enemy.|